Ginam 543

Can a married woman swing on her own?

I’m a 30 year old married woman! My husband spends a lot of time overseas with work. Do swinger clubs and parties allow a married woman to attend?

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

A married woman playing solo isn't going to be checked at the door to see if her story is legit.

That said...what Fitlakecouple said. If your husband does not know and approve of what you are doing, that's cheating of course...which is POLAR OPPOSITE to swinging. My wife and I would never knowingly play with someone we know is cheating.

• Like 4

...but if he does know and has giving his permission, you become a unicorn and will pretty much have your pick of who you want to swing with.

• Like 3

Not only are unaccompanied women welcomed at the clubs but at some of the clubs here they are encouraged and often waved any entrance fee.

• Like 2

If the question is can a married woman hook up on her own, then definitely yes.

If it is actually "swing" I agree with those above who couch the word swing in terms of ethical non-monogamy.

If your husband is on board then yes, whether he participates himself or not.

• Like 1

As stated, your husband must be aware of any play without him and he has to approve. Only the two of you can make the rules. 
I have played without my husband, never on an initial meeting. Our rule is I never meet a man alone. Not club goer I wouldn’t go alone. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 6:25 PM, Ginam 543 said:

I’m a 30 year old married woman! My husband spends a lot of time overseas with work. Do swinger clubs and parties allow a married woman to attend?

ABSOLUTELY!  I spend a lot of time away from my husband and I participate in hotwifing.  Where I have sex with other men and tell my husband about my adventures later.  I have never seen a club curtail the number of single women in an establishment.  And if you're bi and open to MFF style threesomes you are considered a unicorn.  Which are highly sought out.  

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

An interesting question. We never discussed  swinging during our first 10 years of marriage. While dating we had one casual spontaneous swap with friends.

About six years ago my wife Amy  was persuaded by her friend d to have seecret sex with her husband. Amy cheated on me. As a way of legitimizing her behavior I was tricked into swinging. I enjoy swinging, but  believe  that my wife wants to swing alone with just one man, her friend's husband.  And her friend is comfortable with that.

My conclusion is that Amy enjoys fucking s with Ken than having sex with me.

When I confronted her with the question she replied I like tbe variety but don't  want any more parfners .

How do I categorize Amy? Is she realy a swinger, apparently not a hotwife, what is she?

The hotwife/cuckold subset of the LS not only allows but encourages wives to play alone with singles or couples or whatever. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, David Lovell said:

My conclusion is that Amy enjoys fucking s with Ken than having sex with me.

When I confronted her with the question she replied I like tbe variety but don't  want any more parfners .

How do I categorize Amy? Is she realy a swinger, apparently not a hotwife, what is she?

David, whether Amy prefers you or her friend’s husband, she wants to fuck both of you and she’s not interested in a third. Based on that I’d describe the two as being in a closed ENM relationship.

(I know there are folks on this board who restrict the term "swinging" to MFMF play, but clearly the contributors to discussions here are engaged in a quite wide range of ENM activities and interests. More power to us all.)

• Like 3

Although I didn't travel for extended periods of time, we started in the lifestyle with Daniela hotwifing with a few guys. The question for you (besides whether you're telling your husband) is if you want the swinging experience like at a club or if you'd prefer a boyfriend or two.