StartingOver60

UNDRESSING YOUR SPOUSE

I have helped to undress her at a party along with another guy she then went with and fucked. It was pretty hot to do.

Undressing my wife FOR someone else is, in my mind, one of the most erotic behaviors a couple can do. Literally, giving your spouse over to another person, so hot.

My wife and i have done this on MFM situations.  I slowly remove her clothes, I caress her neck, rub her ass, we kiss a bit, then send her into the arms of a stranger.

Sorry, but i gotta go, just thinking about this has me worked up.

Sounds like a wonderful evening that began with a very high sexual energy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We organised our first MFM threesome without “warning” that man about our plans. We simply invited him for a drink at the bar of a big hotel. That same day, he had quickly kissed my wife’s lips at work. He didn’t know I knew :)

At the bar, I told him “Did you like her lips”? Shocked, worrying if I was gonna be angry, he replied “er… yes I did”. So I said “baby, why don’t you offer a proper kiss to our friend?” And so it started.

When the sexual tension got unbearable, we headed for the suite I had booked. In the elevator already they were holding hands and kissing. And that’s what brings me to your topic. As soon as we arrived in the suite, I explained some basic rules. And then, to my pleasure… I started undressing my very beautiful wife FOR this gentleman. Slowly. Bit by bit. Taking his hands and bringing them to places he had only dreamt about. 

I must admit - and since then we repeated it quite often - undressing this amazing beauty for another man to enjoy is one of the sexiest and most amazing thing I ever did.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

When we've played as a group with other couples I've sometimes been more involved in helping her undress, but more often we're involving a single male. There's definitely something very sexy about her warming up a new partner and getting to unhook her bra and let her spill out in somebody's lap.

• Hot! 2

Part of the excitement is having a new partner undress me and me undressing that new partner. Most people we meet are not sure what to do so I guide the action taking away the anxiousness that is always there. A woman who has never been touched by another woman is a nervous woman who needs to be treated gently and unfortunately many times the husband is acting over eagerly to get to the act.

I never get over the thrill of being undressed by a new partner and not so much as being offered by my husband to another man. I love my husband dearly but I am me and he shouldn’t be offering me as if I was something he owns. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1