BillyandDebbie

The Wife thinking something new

Since our last meeting with our friends which we are now saying was very successful new thoughts have been introduced. I posted that Debbie was touched by her friend, the first time a woman, not a medical professional, has touched her genitals. Additionally she was asked if she would like to do more, she negated any further touching. 
Quarantining since our trip because of a case of Covid, luckily we are vaxed and not terribly sick, we talked plenty. Reliving our swinging is very interesting, remembering things in detail, did this really happen. Debbie asked me a question I didn’t know the real answer to, what do I think about during sex. Having sex with Debbie almost every day what do I think during sex. I said pleasing her was the biggest thought but is it. I hate to think our daily routine is routine, kissing, touching, oral, penetration, possibly different positions, a quick snuggle and then move on to other things. She pressed what was thinking during oral, what I was trying to accomplish and how did I know what to do. I threw the question back to her, what did she think with a penis in her mouth. I wonder if we really think about baseball scores to hold back. 
With all the oral sex questions I asked or said, you are thinking about what our friend wanted. From total denying to opening up to possible, I got very very interested in watching that happen. 
As others ask on here, Ladies what were you thinking the first time you had sex with another woman? Guys what did you think watching you wife?  

What was she thinking the first time she had sex with another woman?  I am guessing she was thinking yes this is finally happening, because it is something she wanted to do for most of her life! 

I was thinking I am really happy for her to get to experience her full sexuality with no guilt or remorse.  I have seen her with women many times now and can honestly say it isn’t a big deal to me as it was not my fantasy in the first place.  I mean it is always great seeing her having sex with other people, but I actually enjoy seeing her have sex with other men more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GoldCoCouple said:

Baseball 🤣

It’s Football season and the Rose Bowl didn’t stop me from finishing before Debbie’s partner. I want to say he’s my hero and knows the statistics of every Hall of Famer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, enhancer said:

What was she thinking the first time she had sex with another woman?  I am guessing she was thinking yes this is finally happening, because it is something she wanted to do for most of her life! 

Debbie is asking me if there is a difference in taste from her, I said you don’t know what you taste like. Her scent was just as inviting. I asked her if he tasted different, she reminded me all guys taste different. Oh yeah I wasn’t her first guy, she will be her first woman. 

23 minutes ago, enhancer said:

I was thinking I am really happy for her to get to experience her full sexuality with no guilt or remorse.  I have seen her with women many times now and can honestly say it isn’t a big deal to me as it was not my fantasy in the first place.  I mean it is always great seeing her having sex with other people, but I actually enjoy seeing her have sex with other men more.

I am picturing her having sex with a woman, to me it will be a big deal, exciting.  I wasn’t as excited watching her have sex with another man at first, I had a much more difficult vision of that. I wanted her to have guiltless fun, and the second best sex she ever had. Watching my partner’s head going up and down on me was more fun, unfortunately for me Debbie took longer to get him to finish and I had to watch her enjoyment and his big finish. I want to say I learned to enjoy watching her more as we did it again. 

Never had the experience of seeing her fully indulge with a woman. She is reluctant and not sure if she is attracted to the idea.

With that said, kissing and touching is a thing. The first time I saw her aggressively close to another woman was while they were both going down on me together.

Between the tongues and kissing, my thought was that I had to go get a beer as an excuse because I didn't want to cum yet.

Pretty much still have the same thought now.

• Hot! 2