aliable

Interesting reaction from wife about an imaginary MFM situation

Disclaimer: We are not swingers, but have been exploring getting into the LS if we meet the right people.

There is a couple we are friendly with and recently at a do at their house. The guy is good looking and is know to be a bit of a player based on pics he frequently posts, with and without his wife. We were in a room with him and the topic turned to sexual freedom (not sure how). He showed us some of his sexy things (won't go into details about what they were, not important). Rest of the evening I caught him looking my wife up and down, (I call it the "fucking with eye" look, and I have seen many guys do that with her, see our albums to understand why). 

Later when we reached home I brought it up and teased her if I should call him in for an MFM threesome. She told me that she had danced with him at parties and he was just short of being handsy. I put my hands down there and realized she was soaking wet. We pillow talked about gangbanging her with this guy and some our friends, as we made love.

We are not going to proceed (because this is within a group of friends and things can get messy) but her reaction was interesting nonetheless

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I'd say good call not hooking up with a friend. If the idea of an MFM is a turn on for you and your Mrs. then join a swinger's site like SLS or Kasidie and put your intentions out there.  Once you get a short list of qualified candidates set up some Zoom meets and see if there is real chemistry. It's fun!

• Like 3

Yeah, there are definitely some unfilled blanks in this story. He's certainly laying down signals, but it also sounds like it's less than clear how into this situation the wife is.

Either way, it's just fun talk. It does sound like she's intrigued and it's worth exploring further - in a setting that works for you both.

Please see the current topic about swingers and cheaters... you may not be swingers (yet) but you are standing at the start of that road. Even if you really wanted to proceed this this guy (and we STRONGLY recommend that you don't swing with friends), he is not a swinger, but a cheater and you have wisely realized that drama is the only thing he can bring to the party. However, talking about swinging, talking about your fantasies, imagining swinging (especially sharing this information with your partner) are things that all of us here did at one time. Even that you have sought this forum out is all signs that you are interested (and it sounds like she might be as well). It is the start, but where it goes is up to the two of you. Just keep talking...

BTW, if you think that he is the only guy undressing your woman with his eyes, you are not paying close enough attention. Somehow we had missed the photos you have posted but she is an extremely beautiful (apparently submissive) woman. Absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing her and for bringing our attention to what we were missing.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

Please see the current topic about swingers and cheaters... you may not be swingers (yet) but you are standing at the start of that road. Even if you really wanted to proceed this this guy (and we STRONGLY recommend that you don't swing with friends), he is not a swinger, but a cheater and you have wisely realized that drama is the only thing he can bring to the party. However, talking about swinging, talking about your fantasies, imagining swinging (especially sharing this information with your partner) are things that all of us here did at one time. Even that you have sought this forum out is all signs that you are interested (and it sounds like she might be as well). It is the start, but where it goes is up to the two of you. Just keep talking...

BTW, if you think that he is the only guy undressing your woman with his eyes, you are not paying close enough attention. Somehow we had missed the photos you have posted but she is an extremely beautiful (apparently submissive) woman. Absolutely stunning! Thank you for sharing her and for bringing our attention to what we were missing.

There are 2 reasons why this will not happen

1. they are close friends

2. we both are pretty sure that his wife will not be willing or give permission, and we are not going to proceed with any couple unless they are both willing

By the way, thanks for checking our pics out. My wife is "submissive" only on camera 😆 

• Like 2

Update to the story:

The guy has gone ahead and asked me a straight question: would we be open to letting him fuck my wife? If we are okay he wants to do a threesome / gangbang. He has confirmed that his wife neither knows nor would be interested (vanilla in his words)

My wife is open. I am queasy because of his wife. 

2 hours ago, aliable said:

Update to the story:

The guy has gone ahead and asked me a straight question: would we be open to letting him fuck my wife? If we are okay he wants to do a threesome / gangbang. He has confirmed that his wife neither knows nor would be interested (vanilla in his words)

My wife is open. I am queasy because of his wife. 

I’m not in the LS but this seems like a bad idea.  A) because you don’t seem comfortable B) his wife is out of the picture.   C) it sounds like he wants to go 1-1 with her.

Now personally I’m cool with the idea of someone fucking my wife, that’s why I’m on the website, but it has to be on our terms as a couple and friends are not on the menu.

• Like 1

No he actually mentioned gangbang or three some. I don’t have a problem with him ducking my wife. My major concern is his wife’s non involvement 

30 minutes ago, aliable said:

No he actually mentioned gangbang or three some. I don’t have a problem with him ducking my wife. My major concern is his wife’s non involvement 

Wow it sounds hot and tempting. But the reality is not so great.  I would stay away, because it’s just harmful.  Unless she keys your car or something I don’t think you want to deal with the consequences.

3 hours ago, aliable said:

My major concern is his wife’s non involvement 

As it should be.

He isn't swinging he is cheating. But I think you already know that. 

• Like 2

You're going to do what you want here, but the wife situation really should be a show-stopper. I know you've said you won't proceed but with your wife showing interest, you may need to draw a line about taking this further and, at the same time, make a point of proceeding with it somewhere else.

What happens if she finds out and becomes unhinged, sets about painting you both in a certain light in public, in your workplace and to friends? This is a real thing that happens and ultimately the husband is unlikely to work to help you, to preserve his home.

He's also just apparently not a particularly good person. Why allow him the enjoyment of any part of your wife knowing this? Maybe that's part of the appeal to her, but there are other places to explore various dom/sub/humiliation games.

• Like 2

As already pointed out (and I just want to reiterate), he's willing to cheat on his wife (and cheating is NEVER swinging) and his wife knows nothing about what he wants to do. What do you think will happen WHEN (and there is always a when) she finds out. DRAMA! She will blow this whole thing sky high.

With how many single men already in the L/S who are looking for something just like the two of you, you can find someone who is much more perfect with much less potential problems. Keep looking, but run, don't walk, from this guy. We told you so...

• Like 1

Lol

he is a bit of a sleazeball. He has encouraged me to go and talk to his wife to see if she would be interested but something tells me she will not be and he is not getting any at home either 

5 hours ago, discreetplay said:

Sorry to be blunt but your friend is a sleaze. The mere idea of him suggesting doing your wife and not involving his wife is unbelievable. It has never happened but if one of my friends suggested sleeping with my wife via threesome while his wife is left in the dark...I'd reconsider the friendship. What other slimy things does this guy do?

Hilarious. I couldn't agree more. What a loser. We encountered this kind of stuff a few times before we left California.

Sounds like he needs to join Ashley rather than hit on his friend's wife.

Edited by MrMrsswinger

As I think you've already concluded....stay WELL away from this guy. There is a massive amount of trouble that will come of this. Run away! Run away!

I agree with discreetplay. This guy is a sleezeball, and I wouldn't have such a person even as a friend. Not worth it.

GoldCoCouple is right too; there are plenty of single men in the lifestyle (far, far more supply than demand). You don't need this guy. This is a massive mistake in every respect.

We believe in karma!  A person that cheats is all about bad karma.  We have no interest in being part of it.  Wouldn’t even be interested in having a friendship with someone like that let alone having them join us in the bedroom.

• Like 1

Now he wants you to convince his wife that she should get on board with this idea?! He is not only NOT a friend, he’s a lazy, horrible person. If it were us in your situation, we’d no longer be associating with this person. I feel sorry for his wife. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HerSweetness said:

Now he wants you to convince his wife that she should get on board with this idea?! He is not only NOT a friend, he’s a lazy, horrible person.

"No, *you* ask her."

LMAO

• Haha 1

An update to the story for those who were following.

Today morning as we were fucking (that’s what we call doing it nowadays - not having sex, doing it or making love - we call it fucking 😏) we mutually agreed to stop entertaining this couple. We will still mix socially but we will not entertain anything remotely sexual,  or even lewd jokes. We decided that we will look for other guys who might be interested to fuck her. 

A part of me is wistful, since she was genuinely aroused when I discussed this guy and me fucking her together or in a gangbang, I think it is better for everyone involved to just move forward. 

Thanks for the advice everyone 🙏

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aliable said:

We decided that we will look for other guys who might be interested to fuck her. 

A part of me is wistful, since she was genuinely aroused when I discussed this guy and me fucking her together or in a gangbang,🙏

I think you've made a good decision here. Focus on the important part: your wife is game. That's the biggest hurdle.

13 minutes ago, EastInWest said:

I think you've made a good decision here. Focus on the important part: your wife is game. That's the biggest hurdle.

I think I will have a hard time finding someone right for her though. Everyone wants a piece of her but she wants a “bad boy” without the trappings of one 😅 

If they aren't bad, then they aren't a bad boy. It's right in the name and comes with a built in warning. Just don't be surprised if things go bad with a bad boy.

• Like 1