kc081878

Is there a term for this?

Is there a term for the “interaction” between and husband and wife while the wife is playing with the bull?

For example… Where the wife is simultaneously enjoying the physical pleasure of the bull from behind while she is having this loving connection with her husband, with eye contact, kisses and caressing. 

• Like 1

Threesome? :)

Honestly, I'm not sure. The poly community uses the term "compersion" to describe feelings of happiness you get when your partner is happy or is receiving pleasure but that's more a high level emotional state. Compersion is sometimes called the opposite of jealousy. I don't know if there is an actual term for the act of connection with a partner while they are playing with another.

• Like 4

"Compersion" is the word that first came to my mind too. Like Lionheart said, not sure it is a perfect fit here, but the best I could come up with.

May not know the perfect word for it, but have experienced it personally.  Doesn't have to be a "bull" type scenario though, regular old MFM threesome will give you first hand experience with it.

• Like 2