HotCoupleGnS

Is kissing a big deal?

Funny, we've been in the lifestyles for about 8 years. Most of our fun takes place in clubs. We have had many, many encouters with many different couples and a few repeats, I have never kissed another women while playing and the mrs has never kissed another man yet she has kissed every one of the women that she has played with. We never talked about that is just what we do.

We've asked this question before but noone has answered it yet: What do you do to get ready for sex if you don't kiss?

Alura

In truth though - aren't their really a LOT of things that you don't (and never could) share with your swing partners? As open as we are with our playmates, there is a world of stuff that isn't shared in a private room.

Spoomonkey

Hello.

Mrs. here...my husband and I have not been to our first swing experience yet but we feel the same as this quote after bringing up the kissing issue. We decided to go with the flow. There is so much more to our marriage than sex, no one else could be or share the people we are to each other. I guess you can't really know how you will react to something, untill you have had the experience. We hope to have a lot of good, clean, open and honest-adult fun. :fun: And always I say it is wise to follow what is in your own heart and most comfortable for you.

Peace

Well, we haven't kissed anyone else or played w/anyone else yet, but we're not going to exclude that from our play if the other people want to. Except mr cutecplco doesn't want to kiss any men. Anyway. in my humble opinion, there are lots of different kinds of kisses, and the kisses we would share w/ our playmates(if they like to kiss too) are different than the kisses we share w/ each other. Kinda like we make love with our spouse, but have sex w/ our playmates. Does that make any sense? :kiss::fun:

We've asked this question before but noone has answered it yet: What do you do to get ready for sex if you don't kiss?

Alura

Thanks for asking, Mr. Alura, as I've wondered, also. Personally, I just can't imagine sex without kissing nor can I imagine getting turned on enough to even want sex without kissing. They just go hand in hand for me. Somehow the idea of sex without kissing is sorta like the idea of a BLT sandwich without the B. Just ain't the same... :)

- EBF

Mr. Alura, we have found that it is nearly impossible for us to get motivated without some type of kissing. In the experience that we have had with a couple who "reserves" kissing, we were still able to enjoy kisses on the cheek, passionate kisses to the neck, etc, without lip contact. Once the mind gets in gear, all went as expected.

And when it was all over, THEY KISSED US!!! :D

We don't kiss with other couples. We did the first time and it upset both wives. We talked and decided that kissing is too intimate to be shared. We have only met one couple that decided not to play after we told them the rule about kissing. The only exception is that sometimes during girl/girl play Angel and the other girl will kiss.

We (wife and I) have discussed this topic before and truthfully don't understand the reasoning. We don't see how you can say that kissing is to intimate, but you can fuck somebody. We really have no interest in playing with someone that doesn't kiss. Kissing, to us, is a form of foreplay and gets our motors running.

Place me firmly in the "Kissing Camp". My wife, however, is a different story...

I just can't imagine foreplay without kissing. There's nothing to get the juices flowing like a long, passionate kiss. Besides, considering the places my mouth is willing to go, why should the lips be off-limits?

I don't know if it would be a deal breaker, but it would be very close.

I love kissing and yes, during a swing I kiss the person. There is something sensual about kissing that is part of sex and is important.

My wife doesn't like to kiss-too intimate for her. If a woman wants to kiss me-I'll kiss back-its not big deal to me.

We met a couple who said they didn't want to kiss. (BTW, WE like to KISS!!!)

Turns out that he kissed Fem D 4 times while they "did it". I tried a little peck with her and it didn't work.

Hey, Rules is Rules. :sad:

Did I say WE LIKE TO KISS??? :lol:

Male D

Double D, next time try this:

Tell her that you plan to kiss and lick every inch of her body and you need her assistance to ensure that you don't miss a spot. I'll be willing to bet that you will eventually end up kissing her, AT HER REQUEST! :lol:

Thanks for the advice, Chemistry,

I did that but she stuck to her (Very Nice) guns.

Male D