Radslash82

Fun with friends

A few weeks ago, my wife and I went to visit some long time friends. Both of our wives have always liked to have fun, but this time things got more exciting than ever and I saw a kinky side of my wife I’ve never seen and it really turned me on. 

My wife is in her early thirties and has a gorgeous body. She is in her early 30’s and is beautiful. She is about 5’4, 135 pounds, dirty blonde hair, great breasts (C cup), plump ass, and her legs look amazing (especially when she’s in heels). She is a great woman and an awesome mom to our kids and I would never worry about her cheating. But I do know she has a kinky, sexy side to her, especially when music and alcohol is involved. Just watching her dance turns me on (and probably every other guy around). And she’s always kind of played it safe until this night.

About 10 that night, the ladies had already had a few drinks and brought out the speaker. The girls were grinding on us husbands and from where my buddy was standing, when my wife bent over to grind her ass on me, I know he got a straight show right down her shirt. I knew she knew exactly what she was doing, as I her make eye contact with him as she pushed her ass up against my hard dick. 

A few minutes later, I was talking with his wife in some causal conversation and I overhear my wife joking with her husband about getting in the pool and jokingly gesturing like she was taking her clothes off and even make a comment about skinny dipping.

My buddy and I convinced the girls to head down to the pool. His wife disappeared quickly and came back with a very revealing bathing suit and my wife followed her in her short shorts and tank top down to the pool. His wife got in and my wife, while momentarily hesitant, pulled her pants down, took her shirt off, looked back at her husband and climbed up the ladder to the pool, right in front of him, wearing just her bra and thong. His wife took her top off and had her beasts available for everyone to see. 

My wife looked at me, I nodded, and she took her bra off and tossed it out of the pool. My buddy caught a glimpse of my wife’s bear breasts and I could see his eyes feel up with excitement. 

Both wife’s backed up against their husbands in the pool, while giving each of us a nice view of each other’s wives bare breasts while they both stuck their hands in our pants. I slowly stuck my hand in my wife’s parties and started to rub her pussy. 

Her friend noticed a look in my wife’s eyes, so she moved closer to her and put her hand on my wife’s breast. I noticed my wife’s hand move over towards her friends husband, and in both shock and excitement, I knew she had reached for his cock. Her hand stayed under the water for some time. 

Without missing a beat, positions in the pool switched to my wife being backed up against her husband and his wife and my wife were making out. My wife was pressed up hard against her friends husband and I knew she could feel his dick pressed up against her ass. I watched as she slipped her hand down into his pants. 

I watched as her husbands hand bushed against my wife’s bare chest. Positions changed back to each of our wives back  with their Husband. My wife pressed ip against my dick. She felt my dick with her hand, and knew this was exciting to me. I whispered in her ear to take her panties off, but she was reluctant. I the reached down and slid them off — making it known to everyone she was fully naked. 

The water was getting cold, so we decided to all get out and head back inside. I watched my buddy watch my wife get out of the pool, completely naked. 

To be continued….

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

I see girl on girl followed by a couple swap. Seen this movie before! But ready for your part two!

• Haha 1