So I’m still getting familiar with the site but this forum is great! I’ve always been very open and direct with sex but I have my insecurities that come out at times. So does my husband for that matter.

We had a great time out with a couple we were blessed enough to meet through a friend. That date was exclusively friendship building with just a little bit of touching and kissing. That led to an invite to a concert with them and another couple. We could not have been happier with the way our start had gone. 

Well the perfect path led to OMG when I went to the bathroom after getting back to our friends place. Not only had I gotten my period early but I got it way heavier than usual. I was so disappointed! It’s never been an issue before for me but I didn’t want to start like this! If anything we had a great time as we played with each other and watched!  Not what I wanted but watching while vibing my clit over my underwear was fun too! Hopefully I’ll get over it as the men did not care. Unfortunately I did!

Well, yeah, not how you wanted to start but It was good that you guys managed to have a great time regardless.

Unexpected things happen all the time and you have to learn to overcome the situation and make the most of it, We have been in similar situations, we try to schedule dates according to the girls' biological clocks but sometimes nature has other plans, also boys can experience performance issues out of nowhere, the important thing is always focusing on having a good time, there are perfect dates and there are less perfect dates as well, all just part of the lifestyle.

• Like 2