MrsBliss

What do the guys do in a MMF?

Great post MrBliss! Even greater and finely timed post MrsBliss! I envy your openess and admiration for each other! Kudo's to both of you!!

Have a great afternoon!

Magic

One of my desires is to have MMF and my husband and I are talking about this a lot (also about the FMF but that doesn't pose a lot of questions).

Problems that we talked about are:

I would like to do it with a man I already know, my husband is in doubt about that and would rather do it with someone we only met for sex or sex/friendship.

I however think I would be more comfortable with someone I know and like.

My husband is a little bit scared about the fact that he is totally straight and does not want balls hanging in his face etc.

I would really like to read a scenario or something about MMF threesomes in which it becomes clear just how much the males would have to be touching eachother by accident.

Any thoughts on this subject?

Kiss!

I can relate to your husband, when I first got into swinging it is a little strange; the male closeness thing but you get use to it. No balls in my face.

There are plenty of fun positions in a MFM that your husband can enjoy.

Magnum

Ahhh geez. I'm recently divorced. And joining a couple or a wife and husband for MFM or MMF is an unrealized dream. I had to skip to the end of this thread, its doing nothing but making me super horny. As for MMF, I would not have any problem with incidental contact. But to me, the point of MFM is to double her pleasure. So if incidental contact makes it MMF ... well then so be it. Sighhhhh, maybe someday.

- Frank

I would really like to read a scenario or something about MMF threesomes in which it becomes clear just how much the males would have to be touching eachother by accident.

Any thoughts on this subject?

Kiss!

It depends on the activities you engage in and how distracted the guys are when they have "incidental contact"

Like if you have one of them do you doggy style while you give the other guy a BJ, everybody will have a great time and the guys won't have cause to be uncomfortable.

Besides once you get your two lucky guys focused on how fantastic it is to be boinking you, they won't give a damn about anything but pleasing you!

best regards,

buck

It depends on the activities you engage in and how distracted the guys are when they have "incidental contact"

Like if you have one of them do you doggy style while you give the other guy a BJ, everybody will have a great time and the guys won't have cause to be uncomfortable.

Besides once you get your two lucky guys focused on how fantastic it is to be boinking you, they won't give a damn about anything but pleasing you!

best regards,

buck

I would have to agree...you just have to get us to the "closeness" too, it is always a little strange for me to get "to close" to the other guy. But if you ever do DP or vaginal DP, there is a very good chance for incidental contact.

Magnum

I don’t foresee how the absence of contact would be inherently possible. One must ask why the act would occur in the first place if “squeamish” emotion was felt, or doubt was had. If such explorations are strictly for the enjoyment of one person then I would suggest the employment of other sexual devices rather than extra members. Nonetheless, if the resultant conclusion is the admittance of an additional individual, construct ground rules if masculinity is in target of being encroached upon.

We have had about as many MFM and MMFM as just MF. At one of the first MFM encounters, she was getting it doggie style from the other guy. I was on my back perpendicular to them, and she was sucking me. It was wonderful right up to the point where she got so excited that she bit me hard enough to draw blood. I don’t remember much after I finished yelping and they stopped laughing, but I think we ended up just having regular missionary sex with her, one after the other.

Another time, we had a friend who sometimes stayed for the night. He would usually crawl into bed with us in the morning and start having sex with her from behind while I was still asleep. The gentle rocking would wake me up, which I always really liked. One time, shortly after they started, I got in position in front of her so that she could suck me, and damned if she didn’t bite me again. That’s the last time I let her suck me while she was getting fucked.

I both of those cases, there was no possibility of contact between the guys, but obviously there are other risks.

• Confused 1

It better to do it with a guy you both do not know, and the focus will be on bringing you pleasure and not have to worry about how your going feel if it a person you know when you get done having sex.

The most important thing is that the guys are there to bring you the most sexual pleasure you have ever felt. No rules, just lust and sex, the guys are there to make sure you are sexually satified, and they are not suppose to worry if their body parts touch accidently. As long as you are excited, horny, wet, and able to handle two cocks in you at the same time, that the only thing that matters. Seeing how excited my wife was when the other guy has his cock in her pussy as she was on top of him, and then me entering her ass, and both of us guys fucking her hard and deep as she moaned with pleasure was erotic. My wife has said that the feel of two cocks in her at the same time is the best orgasms she has ever had. I know she loves me and the other guy is just like using a sex toy. It almost like we are worshipping her body, making her cum, and seeing how wet we make her pussy.

Seeing my wife enjoying her self sexually, as both of us guys fuck her, brings me pleasure.

What do we do? Pretty much everything now. My wife and I have a good friend, who I will call Bill, that we have been having threesomes with for many years.

It started 20 years ago when my wife and my friend and his now ex-wife had our first swinging experience. At that time, it was Bill and my wife and Bill's wife and myself. There was no interaction between the two couples. After that, my wife, with my knowledge and encouragement, continued to have sexual encounters with Bill. I plalyed around with Bill's wife a couple more times, but nothing came of it.

A few years later, we started having threesomes with Bill. At first there was no contact between Bill and me. It would be Bill and my wife and then me and my wife or vise versa. Both of us would be rubbing my wife all the time, but there was no contact between Bill and me.

We have always gone bareback, so the second one did have contact with the first's cum, but that was never a problem and it actually felt good.

Skip ahead to the present. Our threesomes with Bill are much more intimate. We are all very comfortable with holding, rubbing, sucking, licking, etc. anyone elses body parts. It's really a group grope with each of us doing anything we can to make everyone feel good and have orgasms.

In general, our sessions now start with my wife between Bill and me and both of us rubbing her. One of us will start playing with her pussy and the other will play with her breasts and kiss her. Next the one playing with her pussy will start licking her pussy. If Bill is doing that, I will usually reach down and start playing with his dick. And he will usually start doing the same to me.

At about this time, one of us will begin sticking our dick into her vagina and the other will start rubbing her clit and the dick that is thrusing in and out of her and sucking her nipples. Bill and I will usually switch positions with each other several times.

And when one of us is inside my wife, the other man will very often rub the first man's balls. It's really exciting for me to be lying on my back thrusting into my wife who is on top of me and then feel Bill playing with my balls with either his hands, tongue, or dick. And he enjoys me doing the same to him.

So, in answer to thw original question, we do about everything. And to be truthful, those threesomes art the best sex we have ever had, and they get better each time.

What do we do? Pretty much everything now. My wife and I have a good friend, who I will call Bill, that we have been having threesomes with for many years.

It started 20 years ago when my wife and my friend and his now ex-wife had our first swinging experience. At that time, it was Bill and my wife and Bill's wife and myself. There was no interaction between the two couples. After that, my wife, with my knowledge and encouragement, continued to have sexual encounters with Bill. I plalyed around with Bill's wife a couple more times, but nothing came of it.

A few years later, we started having threesomes with Bill. At first there was no contact between Bill and me. It would be Bill and my wife and then me and my wife or vise versa. Both of us would be rubbing my wife all the time, but there was no contact between Bill and me.

We have always gone bareback, so the second one did have contact with the first's cum, but that was never a problem and it actually felt good.

Skip ahead to the present. Our threesomes with Bill are much more intimate. We are all very comfortable with holding, rubbing, sucking, licking, etc. anyone elses body parts. It's really a group grope with each of us doing anything we can to make everyone feel good and have orgasms.

In general, our sessions now start with my wife between Bill and me and both of us rubbing her. One of us will start playing with her pussy and the other will play with her breasts and kiss her. Next the one playing with her pussy will start licking her pussy. If Bill is doing that, I will usually reach down and start playing with his dick. And he will usually start doing the same to me.

At about this time, one of us will begin sticking our dick into her vagina and the other will start rubbing her clit and the dick that is thrusing in and out of her and sucking her nipples. Bill and I will usually switch positions with each other several times.

And when one of us is inside my wife, the other man will very often rub the first man's balls. It's really exciting for me to be lying on my back thrusting into my wife who is on top of me and then feel Bill playing with my balls with either his hands, tongue, or dick. And he enjoys me doing the same to him.

So, in answer to thw original question, we do about everything. And to be truthful, those threesomes art the best sex we have ever had, and they get better each time.

Hey...To each his own... Sounds like you have quite the fun play datges...

Magnun

I can tell you that as a man, seeing my wife pleased is the best treat there is, contact between males can be limited. In the heat of passion some contact does happen but does not take away from the whole expierience.The most important thing to remember is that you are doing this as a couple. First thoughts would be that the female is getting most of the pleasure, but that is simply not true. As long as you are a couple engaged in a fantasy with another ( male or female) the pleasure is mutual. Dont let any insecurities hold you back, if there are any reservations of either partner wait. No need to add stress to a relationship.