cplnluv1

The First Couple…Why?

The post about being with newbies brought back our memory of our first and was wondering how most others found their first and whether they were experienced. I know memories fade though most of us can recall our firsts. 
Our adventures began with Alan saying he missed out on my wild days, he never experienced watching two women having sex. After a lot of talk, and I mean A LOT of talk, we registered on a swinger site. I know I have related this before, plenty of fakes, plenty of no shows, we finally decided to meet a couple, not a unicorn. It took much more discussion to make sure Alan was going to accept that I would not only be with a woman, most likely sex with me and another man. We agreed we would see how it would go. 
The question I am posing, why that couple? For us we received a message from a couple, just like we had before. We normally discounted pictures, always of the woman, this time we got pictures of the couple, dressed. They were younger than us and very attractive, the big negative was they weren’t married or living together. We replied with a very current picture, letting them know we were older than them. Next picture of them was a totally nude picture. It would be a lie if we say looks don’t matter, they more than fit any doubt on looks. She had a perfect body and he was handsome. I need to add he was well endowed, not that I noticed lol. 
Were they the best choice? No. 
Was it the greatest sex? No

Did we break the ice? Yes. 

• Like 3

We really lucked out. Our first couple were people Mrs. E knew, used to babysit for. She renewed the long-distance friendship with the wife years after they'd moved to Las Vegas. One way or another, it came up in conversation, the friend managed to discern that we were curious, and dropped hints that they were already open and had another couple.

I'd always wanted us to experiment with strangers for simplicity, but if it hadn't been for a wife she trusted and a familiar male she'd already fantasized about once or twice in the past, we'd have probably never gotten started, and we got to start with two couples who already worked well together. It went so smoothly we went from soft swap by their pool to full swap in our hotel room in 24 hours. 

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

47 minutes ago, EastInWest said:

We really lucked out. Our first couple were people Mrs. E knew, used to babysit for.

They were older? 
It was strange for us being with younger people that first time yet Alan was not excited meeting anyone more than 10 years older. 

36 minutes ago, cplnluv1 said:

They were older? 
It was strange for us being with younger people that first time yet Alan was not excited meeting anyone more than 10 years older. 

Not really, they'd be roughly age-appropriate in vanilla life. It was just a quirk of circumstances that Mrs. E was a housewife back then and so had time when they needed help. Other wife had a cutesy little remark about her husband finally getting to do the babysitter. We had an absolute blast on that first visit trip, but oh lord if their daughter ever figures it out.

*Mrs. E* is over ten years older than I am, so it'd obviously be a bit of a complication if I had a problem with that. In my single days in my 20s I had divorcees 15-20 years older drifting in and out of my life. Now we've both had one-offs 15+ years younger. (Alright, I've had one. She has more luck.) Bigger age gaps can make vanilla socializing a little odd, but sex works just the same.

Why that first couple?

Because the woman knocked on our door in the semi-private room we were enjoying at the swing club and asked if she could join.  Then just dove right in between my wife's legs.  Her man followed a few minutes later.  Couldn't even tell you their names.

Edited by NerdsAreFun
  • Hot! 2

First full swap couple was not planned and was a couple of weeks after we had our first soft swap experience. Was on a lifestyle cruise, had dinner with a couple, liked them and we ended up in our cabin. We were newbies and did not know about talking about boundaries and such at the time so it was a surprise when the other husband pulls out a couple of condoms and hands one to me. I am thinking "oh shit, what now" and asked my wife if she was good with it. To my surprise, she said yes and off we went.

While we would like to say the first time was great, it wasn't. But thank heavens, that didn't deter us from meeting other couples and going again. That was 5 yrs ago and we've embraced the LS and know how to avoid those kinds of encounters now.

After meeting several couples for dinner and finding out that the wife was 'only going to do this once to make him happy', or the wife was told that we were old friends of his and it was just a dinner, or the wife couldn't make it (no dinner for you), we met a couple that we liked...not loved as there really wasn't a connection for either of us but we figured 'why not'. They were nubies as well but they both knew what was happening and both interested. We got together at their house to play some pool. I didn't even notice that he kept unbuttoning more buttons on her top until Ms. Gold pointed it out (how did I miss that?!!). We ended up in the hot tub (naked) but everyone was afraid to take that next step so we played with our own partner until it was time to go. We got together one or two other times but we were all stalled with how to cross that line (remember, we were all nubies). Around that time we met our second couple (they were rather new as well) and we were talking about sex during our first dinner (it's surprising how many couples have a hard time talking about the very thing we are meeting to see if we are interested in having). Suddenly, the other wife announced '...we are all going to have so much naughty fun together!'...and she was right.

• Like 1

Our first couple was good, they were nice and we had a nice initiation into the "Life Style". They were experienced, and were "gentle" with us newbies. My thought was, somebody has to be the first one, and we enjoyed our time together.

The second couple, on the same night as a matter of fact, was Dynamite. We both had just 1 experience before, (ours that night, there's the week before) and boy, the chains were broken in half!!! We enjoyed it immensely!!!  First time, girl/girl for both wives, multiple couplings and combinations (wife eating wife while being screwed, other wife giving head, spit roasting each wife, etc). Even anal! It was a night we will remember for the rest of our lives, but, sadly, have not been able to duplicate. Perhaps, one day...

• Like 1

The first couple was young and not married but we were also young and not married so no problem there.  My GF knew them and I did not.  We spent the whole night together just hanging out, going to eat, bars, etc.  We went back to their place and it was very late and we were all drunk.  The topic of swapping partners had been brought up early in the night (and my GF had discussed with them previously) but it wasn't something that we really talked about much throughout the night.  As the night progressed I honestly didn't think it was going to happen until it did by the end of the night.  The other guy made a comment like "I could really use a blowjob" and my GF looked over to her friend and said something like "are you going to take care of that or should I?" and that's when it all started coming together.

Overall hot experience for my GF and the other guy as they had a lot of fun.  I enjoyed myself with his GF but I could sense she was a little uncomfortable at times thinking about what was going on in the other room.  There were times throughout it when I asked her if she was OK with everything and she wanted to continue but afterwards her jealousy really showed.  Overall it was not a great first time experience.

The topic of swapping partners had been brought up early in the night (and my GF had discussed with them previously) but it wasn't something that we really talked about much throughout the night.

...and you went out anyways? What was wrong with you? :lol:

Wouldn’t call it first couple in real sense of swinging, my friend in high school invited to join him and a girl he was fucking because she wanted me. Fucking her in front of my friend knowing he just did it bothered me but a fuck at that time was a fuck. 

My first real 4 people sex was with my gf, who I later married, and friends that were having sex in front of someone who watched only. Guess you can say my wife didn’t have to be convinced to swing after marriage. 

We were in London on vacation. Decided to simply go to an elite swing club recommend by the Concierge who didn't flinch at all to our question and got us on their 'guest list'. It was a five star hotel , after all.

We decided it would be a 'no foul, no crime' evening that neither of us would be upset at what the other did...no matter what.  

We met a splendid couple. My husband had her, he truly had me. We had sex with another couple that evening and then with them again. Never looked back.

• Hot! 2

First couple was our friends, my wife’s best friend and her new husband. My wife found out they were swingers just about this time six years ago. I called it girl talk with her friend telling her after her divorce she met a man who took her to sex parties. My wife surprised me with the stories she told me and how interested she was. I thought our home sex life was very active and great. I questioned why she was so enthusiastic about her friend’s new life. Was she jealous of her friend?  
Our friend was very attractive and I recall undressing her in my head. I wasn’t convinced that it was a good idea to do this and with friends would be a big mistake. My wife kept pressing the topic. 
I think it was a few months of her trying to convince me before I agreed. 

• Like 1