kinkycplm

Posting Online on websites such as Onlyfans

Is making a onlyfans page a good idea?   

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is making a onlyfans page a good idea?

• Yes
    • No

We have been swinging for 5 years this summer! She really enjoys herself and i enjoy filming the whole thing! We where thinking of starting an onlyfans page (would be fun, kinky, and a way to do money) 

We posted some short vids with us in the gallery. I filmed a few with some of her lovers, some swingers parties we went too and some gangbangs we did. Obviously, i will not post those without blurring faces or getting acknowledgment from the persons. 

But i was wondering, has anyone on here done that before? Would love some feedback! 

Interesting, we love to take pictures and videos of our play sessions with friends, we like to re-watch them later and remember the hot moments and exchange impressions while we watch them, but as much as we love our own videos we are not professional photographers and we take the pictures and videos on the heat of the moment so most of our pictures lack the lightning, proper angles and etc, our video and picture gallery is full of hot moments though.

Also, we may have to edit and/or ask lots of people for permission to upload them, which can be complicated.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Hello - 

I'm a professional photographer and filmmaker. I have very little experience with swinging, but I can certainly weigh in on this.

If you are going to go for an onlyfans account, the competition out there is pretty extreme. Everyone and their grandmother is starting one. The first thing you need to do is up your production game. Personally, I like the more "homemade" type videos, so you have that going for you, however, the shaking, odd camera angles and constant movement that I saw in your videos tend to be very distracting.

Buy a tripod. Your phone has plenty of video power, so the quality of files is there, but a tripod will help to stabilize your images. They can be very affordable. Check out this one:

https://joby.com/us-en/griptight-one-gp-stand-jb01491-0ww/?gclid=CjwKCAjw2bmLBhBREiwAZ6ugowr0dJreCeq_N3hqj6Evn6UWn1hesZFa5rUQQfTOi8U3KfhkOe_84xoCJ0kQAvD_BwE

Also, a little lighting would help. Since the whole world went on to Zoom over the past year, almost everyone is familiar with ring lights. They've been used for a long time in fashion photography, and give a nice light without a harsh shadow. There are a zillion different types available, this is a quality one that I saw this morning:

https://joby.com/us-en/griptight-one-gp-stand-jb01491-0ww/?gclid=CjwKCAjw2bmLBhBREiwAZ6ugowr0dJreCeq_N3hqj6Evn6UWn1hesZFa5rUQQfTOi8U3KfhkOe_84xoCJ0kQAvD_BwE

Your best video is the last one in the sharing is caring album - crofinish. Shot with daylight, and a great camera angle. The ring light on camera left would have gone a long way to making this video really stunning.

If you're able, try multiple camera angles. Get a 2nd iphone for a close up. i.e. - the cronfinish video. A close up of the final shot would be a wow-er!

You are an extremely attractive couple, and I doubt you'll have any problems finding viewers and subscribers. But if you give your videos that extra production quality, you'll really knock their socks off. I'm happy to talk more about it if you have any questions or need help, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Best of luck!

• Like 2

Thank you for the indepth review. I agree, we would need better lighting. I have added a few videos with a lover of hers but the points you raised are very valid!

My buddies have been trying to get my GF to do something like this for awhile now and I can see this in her near future as she likes being filmed and watched, however I am not into being in those videos that would be posted to the internet.  I'd be more than happy to film her with other guys and set up gangbangs and sex scenes for her but I wouldn't want to star in it.

If it turns you both on and excites you then I say go for it.  But if it's for money you'd probably have to put a lot of time into marketing yourselves because the competition is intense.  Although my GF did the live cam thing with a couple of my buddies and actually made pretty good money.  Because she is in the USA and had 2 guys on camera with her it certainly helped.  And although some of it is fun there is also a lot of work involved taking some really raunchy requests from people for money.

I, too, am looking for similar platforms for my content. The site has become known for its many successful creators from the 18+ industry.

On 10/10/2022 at 10:30 AM, SodaLuvyou said:

I, too, am looking for similar platforms for my content. The site has become known for its many successful creators from the 18+ industry.

This week, however, OnlyFans announced an impending ban on explicit content. Some creators have been switching to other sites for a long time, finding them friendlier. Many services have systems that protect content, and creators can profit directly from their content through a subscription model and similar payout rates. You can learn about such services if you read onlyfans alternatives. Good luck finding the right service for you.