Aerofan1973

First full swap, him - fun. her not again.

Wife and I have been married for 22 years and we have been in and out of the swinging lifestyle for some years (stopped to have a family, etc. etc.). We 99% of the time do MMF as I am bi and we prefer that scenario. Recently we found a couple who both are bi and we talked, went out tp dinner, chatted and hit it off very  well. We meet, the fun ensued and all seemed well. When we got home, my wife told me it was the worse time she had ever had seeing me with another women. I apologized and reminder her that we have words to stop any actions and I did not hear them. She said she felt weird calling it off, and just went for it. I feel quilty for not picking it up, and I think I am pondering it too much, but cannot stop feeling guilty. She says I should not, but I cannot stop it 2 weeks later. Any opinions on how to "get over it". I understand that it was a mistake but feel weird to have a rookie mistake occur after so may years. Thanks for feedback. 

Was that the first time you played with a couple? You said 99%, meaning you have had other experiences. If she didn’t say anything in the past and she agreed to this new situation, you should have no guilt. 

Fully understand Aero, have been there before. We tend to run into these situations when there is an imbalance in the situation; one set of the partners clearly is enjoying things more than  the other set; this can cause jealousy in the partner whose experience was not perceived to be up to the same level as their SO.  One issue we have found is expectations; if we go into a situation with no expectations, then there is a higher chance of having a good time, because no bar or standard has been set. Talk it through Aero; no one is guilty of anything here,  and the two of you will move through this. 

• Like 2