I cannot figure out why bad breath is such a common problem at swing clubs.   The part that baffles me the most is that we know a few men whose breath have hang time.  I mean it's so bad that I have a problem talking to them.  I like them so much but I cannot handle the smell.  

My question is why don't their partners tell them?  Or, like I often do, offer them a mint?  One of these couples both husband and wife are dentists!  

Thoughts?

• Like 1

Listerine makes a product that is a dissolvable film square that you place on your tongue. It comes in a very small and compact carrying case. I often take one and offer one to my swing partner. Fun and effective!

• Like 1

Yes!  I do the same.  Wouldn't you want your partner to tell you if you had bad breath?  It's like having a piece of food caught in your teeth.  Tell me, please!

• Like 1

I had to see if I was the only one wondering about this problem.  In the past few weeks I have avoided a few people because their breath was so bad.  I actually offered a listerine breath strip to the whole group.  Even this woman's husband took one, she declined.  This is shocking to me when you are in a social setting.

I once played with someone who's breath was so bad that I started to think it was me!  It wasn't.  Bad experience.  

• Like 1

Listerine breath strips really are the answer. Dissolves in seconds, tastes good. Hard to believe anyone would decline one. When you take one yourself, you are just promoting nice mouth smell. It’s not like you are telling other people that they stink. 

We carry mints.  We also do not socially drink at swing parties…..personal choice but also helps with the breath.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SW_PA_Couple
      At a recent party, witnessed and even participated in lots of copulation in a swimming pool. Now I'm wondering. What might the probable or potential consequences of sex in the pool be? Can viable spermatozoa "swim" in pool water? Are pool chemicals harmful to a woman when that are "pushed" up a vaginal canal? One woman, on her way to an orgasm, definitely released pee into the pool. Geezy Pete! Might all of the activity clog the pool's filter?

~Michael, The Curious
    • By Wk999
      I realized when i went down of my first woman partner, her vagina and anus was stinking in a same way. Is it normal?
    • By Guy1964
      I found this excellent post from a lady. I think we come to different situations to learn something. What do you think makes the difference? Why is one man checking out a woman creepy, and another is a turn-on?
    • By patsfan5864
      What the hell is wrong with single men in this lifestyle?

My wife and I recently decided to seek out a single guy for some occasional threesome fun, and besides the usual morons who replied and bragged about being a “dominant bull” (GOODBYE!!!), we had a few promising replies who initially abided by what we stated we required.

I (husband) do the initial screening, chat with the guy for awhile, where I set the ground rules, including that he’s already gotten all the pictures (G-rated) he’s going to get, and to show respect for my wife. I then have my wife communicate with him directly (her desire).

Invariably, the guys then lose their minds, request naked photos, try to get sexually graphic, etc. They literally fuck up a free lunch, because they can’t control themselves.

What the eff is wrong with these guys?? Abide by our rules, be respectful, and you can possibly have regular NSA sex with a gorgeous woman, but they still manage to fuck it up.

<rant off>
    • By 81lizard69
      Hi, I am the female half of the 81lizard and enjoy the posts.

Today I have question for those who may know about female odor. I am in my mid forties and my vaginal odor has changed over the years. Yes this is a yucky subject. Sorry boys. Before my fourth decade my down below tasted and smelled sweet. Now, not so much. Over the years my scent and taste has changed. My husband and partners say they love it. But I don't really care so much for it.

I am stronger smelling than I used to be. Have the older couples noticed this change in the woman's body odor or is it just me? I do not have a yeast infection or a std. Just wanted to know if you have noticed a change and what you do about it. I still have periods and have had children. Has anyone tried any good home remedies? Do you have a good story with a happy ending that smells good?

At first I thought the change was a std or yeast infection. I went to my gyno to talk about it. Testing was the first order and everything comes back negative! I am in the medical profession and have had all tests just to make sure.

Any advice would be appreciated.