bigisland

Met on a Nude Beach

We had spent most of the day at San Onofre on the nude beach. As usual on a summer weekend, there were many people on the beach. With so many people there, people were close together where they were on the beach.

A couple about our age was next to us and after a little while we struck up conversation with them. This continued all afternoon long that we would talk with them and periodically go in the water to cool off.

As the day was nearing an end, we invited them to stop by our apartment for wine & cheese. It was on their way home and they readily accepted. On the way home we stopped and picked up the wine & cheese. They followed us home to find the way and get in the gate of the apartment complex.

The conversation picked back up as we had the wine & cheese. After a while we suggested going into one of the complex’s hot tubs. Since we had been with them at the nude beach all day we knew that they would have no problem getting nude in the hot tub. While this was in an apartment complex, this one hot tub was far removed from the buildings and had quite a bit of privacy. We also found out where to turn out the lights in and around the hot tub.

The four of us dropped our clothes and sank into the hot water. The view in there was so nice with both of the girl’s nice small breasts sitting right at the water’s edge. More conversation ensued. Then without anyone saying anything, the four of us came together as couples in the middle for a group hug. When we moved back, we were in different couples.

It started with our arms around one another kissing quite passionately. That lead to hands starting to roam all over as all of us explored someone new. I was erect by then (who wouldn’t be?) but she was too tight and with the water I could not slide into her. There was a definite difference in size between myself and the other guy. He was not very big and so his girlfriend was not as accustomed to larger.

Once again as if something had been said, though it wasn’t we lifted the girls out of the hot tub and they laid back on the deck. We then went down on them and were eating them, continuing with different partners. We were quite fortunate that in this time no one came down to the hot tub. Maybe they did and stayed back to watch. I remember being the one to think about the possibility of someone coming down and suggested that we should move this up to our apartment.

After the walk back to our apartment, all four of us dropped our clothes once we were inside and we resumed where we were at. Now in a private place we did not need to hold back on anything we were doing. I went back down and was eating the other woman while the other guy did the same for my wife. Now the girls could let loose verbally as they orgasmed.

Now that the girl I was with was ready I moved up and slid deep inside her. It took a little bit for her to get used the difference in size, but she enjoyed having me in her.

Before the night was over, we had gone a couple of times with these new partners. The girls even went down on one another which was quite enjoyable to watch but soon had us guys participating again.

We did see this other couple many more times at the nude beach but unfortunately this one time of swapping was all they desired sexually.

• Hot! 3

Sorry you didn’t get a round two. One and done happens a lot. Out of four players, one is bound to be unhappy about something. 

• Like 1

We got started in the LS w ppl we met at the nude beach. In the beginning we were "vacation swingers" only acting on our urges while vacationing at nude beaches.

But you can't expect every one to always come back for more. Some people/couples mostly enjoy the chase, then after their "conquest" they look for the next couple or single. 

They also don't want to set an expectation that you guys will be regulars. That somehow when the four of you are at the nude beach together that it's a sure thing. They want to keep their options open at all times.

This is normal, really. Definitely don't take it personally.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, njbm said:

Out of four players, one is bound to be unhappy about something. 

12 hours ago, bigisland said:

There was a definite difference in size between myself and the other guy. He was not very big

• Haha 1

Our vacations to a nude beach is where we have many swinging encounters and we love it. Seems nudies are friendlier and you get to see them in their full glory. I know on other threads there is a debate about nudist and swingers. From our first time on a nude beach we have had offers to swing.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1