enhancer

New adventure, first MFM!

Congratulations on a successful mfm. We’ve found through trial and error the best mfm’s we’ve had were with the male half of a couple that we’ve already played with. It’s worked a few times where the wife was out of town and sent him for assistance. The great thing is she’s already comfortable with him so there’s no awkwardness at all. And for the assist, I’m at her disposal whenever she sees fit. It’s a win win. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thegreyarea said:

Congratulations on a successful mfm. We’ve found through trial and error the best mfm’s we’ve had were with the male half of a couple that we’ve already played with. It’s worked a few times where the wife was out of town and sent him for assistance. The great thing is she’s already comfortable with him so there’s no awkwardness at all. And for the assist, I’m at her disposal whenever she sees fit. It’s a win win. 

Good for you.  I don’t think that would work out with my wife, she would want to be involved with all events.  But I’m more open to letter her go with a couple for an FMF and give her some time to play without me,  perhaps one day.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, enhancer said:

She was game if it was the right guy and someone she was actually attracted to and had chemistry with.  Yes she is picky about who she has sex with.  This is a good thing in my mind.  I am very okay with her not wanting to fuck anything that moves. 

Unlike most of us men, who do want to fuck almost anything that moves. Norm Macdonald GIF

Congrats on a successful night. It sounded perfect. Do you think you'll make a regular thing of it?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lovefest04 said:

Unlike most of us men, who do want to fuck almost anything that moves. Norm Macdonald GIF

Congrats on a successful night. It sounded perfect. Do you think you'll make a regular thing of it?

We will definitely be doing again, probably with the same guy at some point!  Would not say as a regular thing though.  The lifestyle has always and always be a casual thing for us.  We enjoy what we have together for a sex life far to much to look at this kind of thing as a full time thing.  Just another thing we can do once in a while to add something to an already amazing sex life.  Doing things like this works best for us.  

• Like 1