Shaul.Kassia

Golden rules

Our five golden rules: 1. The couple, specially the woman, decides who and what she should accept or not accept. 2. Condom is essential. 3. If the swingers partners are not close, avoid talking about politics, religion and other controversial topics.4.Lesbianism is allowed and welcome.5. Respect to all swingers.
  • Like 4

In our opinion: the couples have their own rules, for us involvement in love affaire and exchanging phone numbers without the partners' knowledge is not recommended in swinging, a practice that should have frank and open attitudes as a norm.

Edited by Shaul.Kassia

On 9/11/2021 at 10:06 AM, couplers said:

Hubby always asks how I am doing, and lets me decide whether and what I want to talk about.  Sometimes I just gave a one sentence reply, other times I wanted to babble on about the sexual or emotional aspects of what I had just done.  Either way, he would listen, be empathetic, but never pressure me. 

That is what I tried to be when we first started and still try to do.  We play within a closed group and Daniela has a lot more alone play than I do, about which sometimes she talks and sometimes she doesn't.  When she does talk after getting together, however, it usually isn't about the sex.  There's a lot more going on with people in our group since we are all friends and it's more than just sex.

Edited by Numex
  • Like 1