curious cuple

Why???

Why is it such a turn on to read a message from my wife to another guy on a adult website with her telling him she thinks he’s sexy? I have had a fantasy of sharing her but never have and not sure if I could. But damn, reading that  turned me on, we both go on the site so she knows I saw what she wrote yet it didn’t bother me one bit and that’s probably the first time She has said someone else is sexy knowing I would know she said it, if that makes any sense. Am I the only one who has felt that way? 

• Hot! 1

Yes it’s sexy and No you’re not the only one who feels that way.

If you enjoyed that, just wait until another man texts you a photo of your naked wife! Guaranteed to blow your mind!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hot! 1

You and your wife have started your journey.  Let her take the lead and be the guide on this adventure and enjoy the journey.  Please keep us updated.

• Like 2

On 9/5/2021 at 5:21 AM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Yes it’s sexy and No you’re not the only one who feels that way.

If you enjoyed that, just wait until another man texts you a photo of your naked wife! Guaranteed to blow your mind!

My friends do this all the time and I find it so hot.  The hottest is when you build up to it.  My buddy texted me one of him and my GF fully clothed.  Couple minutes later of her in her underwear on her knees with her hands tied.  Then one with his dick in her mouth.  Then one of her getting fucked.  I realize these pics are at a distance and I'm thinking "wait who is taking these?" and then I get one of her getting spit roasted taken behind from my buddy while she is sucking some guy.  And finally a photo finish with 2 loads on her face.  That way you have the build up, the story, and the beautiful finish.

• Hot! 3

I say keep reading and keep it a fantasy but don’t go physical with anyone because you could lose your marriage