invrpm

Need some feedback/advice

My inquiry is mostly geared to the women who swing who have husbands who are well endowed. Also for the husbands on the other end of this inquiry who are not so endowed.

So first my question for the women with the well endowed husbands. When you swing and discover that the male half of the other couple is barley average what are your first thoughts and do you in some way feel cheated or disappointed? Like you maybe taking one for the team? Or some other way of thinking like its a nice break or any other thoughts you can think of that come to mind.

For the male halves of couples who have the less than impressive package who have swung with couples who's husband was well endowed. Did you feel that the wives were not having as good of a time with you as your wife may have been with the other husband or worse made fun of your size or lose an erection from embarrassment or inadequacy? I know its a turn on for guys to watch their wives take a big one but what about the wife you now somehow got to please without the same pleasure power as her husband.

I've played with dildos with my wife and know she really likes a thick long one because the other dildos don't do the same. Its like its hitting all the spots and it lights her up like a pinball machine and she sounds hot and wouldn't mind seeing her getting pleased like that but can't help but think I wouldn't be good enough for the other wife who gets that pleasure on a daily basis. I'm trying to get input from you guys as to how the disparity between sizes plays out in the playing. I'm very good at oral and some finger love and just under the bottom end of the average line for length and thickness but wondering if playing with couples with that much of a disparity is a good idea or just get a single male to service that need for her from time to time. Or perhaps does it work where one couple you play with, be it y'all are attracted to one another, one half has a unique characteristic and say the hubby has the great time with his partner but the wife has just a meh experience and the vise versa for the wife having a great time with a different couple and the husband has just the meh experience?

All the worries about size is just going to ruin the experience. 

What you have is what you got nothing is going to change it.

What does SHE want? I can tell you from experience that Mrs ID is more interested in the person it's attached to. And her opinion is while a big dick is impressive to look at you ain't gonna put that thing me. She has no interest in being ripped up or a dislocated jaw.  

So as @cplnluv1 says stop obsessing. If someone doesn't want to play with someone who isn't 10 inches, move on. There will be plenty of ladies that will be happy to play with you.

Reminds me of a old joke: A girl said she wanted 12 inches and she wanted it to hurt. So I fucked her twice and slapped her ass.

• Like 1

I read these posts thinking a few things about the poster he either has never been with others and is got a fantasy floating thru his brain or he got micro cock

I might understand if he did post the same shit 5 years ago like you said. 
I learnt never to bring up cock sizes again after laughing how big someone was and she said next time you say that she was going to tell him to stick it up my ass. Nooooo Waaay. We never talk about cock size no matter the size. 

• Haha 1

For the missus the size of a guys penis is about the last thing she is going to care about  when it comes to other men!  If they are good looking, in good shape, respectful and charming then chances are pretty good she will have a great time with them.

She will orgasm as much with a woman that does not have a penis as she will with a man so the size of a dick doesn’t make any difference. 

I am on the above average size of things and it has no bearing on how my lady gets off!  It is how I use it and the many others things I do for her that have nothing to do with my penis.  I already bottom out in her at times which isn’t a great feeling for either of us so bigger isn’t going to be better for her in that regard.

Spend more time working on the things that you can  do something about with yourself for improvement then the things you can’t do anything about like your penis size if you are really concerned about people being interested in you.  Eat better and commit to a real exercise program to get yourself in great shape and your cock size will have little effect on if women are interested in you. 

Are some women size queens?  Yes they are!  Are most women size queens?  No they are not.

• Like 1

Who cares?  Some women like really big dicks.  It doesn't mean you won't be able to satisfy them with yours though.  But if you really have that much anxiety from it then just find a single guy with a huge cock that can fuck your wife.  Watching your SO take on a really big dick is a lot of fun.  And if it's something that she really wants I say just go for it.  But if it makes you more comfortable to do it with a single well endowed guy then do that.  You might be able to enjoy it more that way anyway because you won't be stressing out about your performance.

• Like 1

Who cares? Obviously he does or he wouldn't keep asking variations of the same question. If you don't KNOW that your woman is coming home with you and the size of anyone else doesn't matter to her, then you shouldn't be swinging. Guys get all hung up over being hung, but all too often (and I have seen this) the guys with big dicks think that's all it takes and just slams it into the woman until they are done. It's not the size of the wand but the skill of the magician. If you can't make her cum with your cock, there's always your tongue and fingers. Once you focus on her and start trying to make her enjoy whatever is going on, you will find that that is all she wants, no matter how 'big' it is.

• Like 2