We are heading out to Gunnison with two couples who are new to nudism and nude beaches. One is all for it, the other very nervous.

If you see us, we will have a multi-color umbrella, blue blanket close to the water, I’m the blonde with a Yankee hat, 5’3”, he’s 5’9”, will be 6 of us, say Hello.

Most likely will be going for drinks after in either the Highlands or Sea Bright. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

We are booked this weekend, but have fun! The nervous ones will notice 3,000 of their  closest naked friends and will soon forget their own status. 

Remember, no hanky panky on the beach! Or they can arrest you! There are feds, undercover and above cover. 

Edited by njbm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2021 at 9:02 AM, cplnluv1 said:

We were very emphatic that it’s a nude beach not a sex beach. No smoking, no drinking, no hanky panky and No Clothes. 

There is something about being free on a beach right here in NJ. It’s a shame that they did away with drinking, I enjoyed having a beer or a bottle of wine while sunning, it was an easy way to meet new people. 

A few years ago I hit the jackpot because of a bottle of wine. I was alone on the beach reading my Kindle, sipping on a drink when two women asked me if drinking was legal on the beach. They had that distinct Philadelphia accent and said they didn’t know drinking was okay. Being a gentleman I offered to share what I brought. That led to some interesting conversation. Their first time on a clothing optional beach, both divorced, away for a girls day at the shore. I told them I was single, I lied, and I enjoy the sights on this beach. They became flirty and we spent the day together.  When I started to leave they begged me to join them for more drinks if I had no plans. They invited me to shower at their hotel and we can do a happy hour. They said they already saw me naked so it’s no big deal for me to shower and get dressed. I knew they had planned this, I heard them talking. 

No sex on the beach, I think their night out was planned after that first drink. While I’ve had many one-nighters, being picked up by two women was novel for me. That happy hour lasted longer than an hour, then they insisted on buying dinner. A win win day at the beach. 

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

The first time we went to a nudist resort, we were told on the tour that we didn't have to take anything off during the visit, but most likely we would feel...uncomfortable (for lack of a better word) after awhile since we would be different from everyone else. While this wasn't going to be a problem for us, there was another couple in the tour that was obviously having problems with the concept of being nude. It took them less than an hour before they were topless, two hours and they were nude. Your friends may be nervous now, but it becomes easier to undress when you are the only one with clothes on. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Getting there early because parking is hard. The beach goers are very friendly and not what I thought. 

On 6/22/2021 at 4:34 PM, findinganswers said:

Nudity is freeing in many ways. 

Very freeing and fun 

• Like 2

On 6/20/2021 at 7:02 AM, cplnluv1 said:

We were very emphatic that it’s a nude beach not a sex beach.

My ex-wife and I did it once at night in a very private location.   We didn't like it - sand got in everything

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

Gunnisons is a Federal Park beach with Federal Park rangers and they will prosecute it federal courts if caught.

Reminds me of Alice's Restaurant:

"They was mean and nasty and ugly and horrible crime-type guys sitting on the
Bench next to me. And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest
Father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly
'N' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me
And said, "Kid, whad'ya get?" I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay
$50 and pick up the garbage." He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?"
And I said, "Littering." And they all moved away from me on the bench..."

• Like 1

On 7/13/2021 at 9:07 PM, Numex said:

And I said, "Littering." And they all moved away from me on the bench..."

I’m sure there are people taking 8x10 glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one describing what they saw. 

I have no problem with drinking on the beach, Springsteen was just fined in the parking lot drinking a shot of tequila. 

Sure there are voyeurs, exhibitionists and people with minds that are somewhere in space. I look!! Guess looking goes with newbies to the beach. There are prancers too, guys who like to show off their showers. 

Sex has no place on this beach, it’s a family beach. It’s not a swingers club, not Hedonism. If you have been here, there are children who are coming with their families. Anyone wanting sex in a group setting has other places they can go. 

• Like 1

We hope it doesn’t storm today, we are heading back today with a little larger group. Our umbrella is a rainbow with each panel a different color, one of our friends has a solid blue umbrella. If you see those two umbrellas nearby stop and say hello. 

No sex on the beach, no drinking on the beach, no litter on the beach, no taking pictures on the beach. I am pretty sure after the beach there will be drinking, maybe more. 

I am not a party person sexually, rather we like very small groups, posted this for others who are looking for new experiences. 
Bring suntan lotion!!

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

Wish we had a beach like that Cuz it’s so miserable here. I am so white do you use lotion all over. Cockburn has to hurt 

• Haha 4

We used to have several beaches (and lake beaches) that were difficult to get to and clothing optional (the difficult to get to part only meant that you have to really want to go there and vanilla people most likely wouldn't accidentally' stumble across naked people and damage their sensitive eyes and morals), but thanks to politics they have all been closed down. Thankfully, there's still a beach on Lake Tahoe that is just on the Nevada side of the border...

• Like 1

On 7/19/2021 at 11:24 AM, GoldCoCouple said:

We used to have several beaches (and lake beaches) that were difficult to get to and clothing optional (the difficult to get to part only meant that you have to really want to go there and vanilla people most likely wouldn't accidentally' stumble across naked people and damage their sensitive eyes and morals),

You can stumble to the entrance of this beach and then there is a big sign that says the beach is clothing optional and you may encounter nude people. I thought it was funny. 

I’m learning more about this beach on Sandy Hook which is part of Gateway National Park. There are I think 8 beaches and only one is like this and the others are open to everyone who pays to get into the park(per car for parking, not per person). I think they just outlawed liquor on the beach.

We would never stumble here only heard about because of new swinger friends. 

On 7/17/2021 at 1:59 PM, MidwestHoneys said:

Wish we had a beach like that Cuz it’s so miserable here. I am so white do you use lotion all over. Cockburn has to hurt 

Plenty of lotion!! It sounds funny, you need extra lotion where the sun don’t shine. We all have parts that never saw sun that need to be protected. 

Thanks to our friends and new friends

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

A back deck or lawn will help with the tan. We lay naked on our deck at least 4 times a week for an hour. Almost zero tan lines and great tans. Doesn't hurt that we're getting Vitamin D as well.

• Like 1

As a change we went to Belmar yesterday with old friends. We had not seen these people in years, it was more of a reunion of people I don’t really know, Alan’s old friends who he hasn’t seen in 20 years. They put this together on a Facebook group. One couple came up from Georgia, one lives Upstate NY, another from Long Island. Belmar is a Jersey shore beach that is popular with the college crowd though it has changed since most of the bars are gone. 

My observation, guys never change, bikini still are sexy on the right body. Not far from us were two young moms with their kids, wearing very cheeky bikinis. Almost thongs with the little piece of fabric in front. The guys were gawking. It was very obvious to me they kept looking. Plenty of others on the beach wearing similar suits, many shouldn’t have. The wives knew the husbands were looking and pointed out the lifeguard and a group of what I would say college guys. 

I’m thinking these moms are sexier in what they were wearing then the totally nude on Gunnisons. I brought up the topic of nude beaches being less sexy, admitting we go to nude beaches. None of the others had ever been to a nude beach. I could tell the guys were looking at me differently after that. 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 11:44 AM, cplnluv1 said:

My observation, guys never change, bikini still are sexy on the right body. Not far from us were two young moms with their kids, wearing very cheeky bikinis...

I’m thinking these moms are sexier in what they were wearing then the totally nude on Gunnisons. I brought up the topic of nude beaches being less sexy, admitting we go to nude beaches. None of the others had ever been to a nude beach. 

You are surely correct. Guys notice, ladies know that guys notice, and clever textiles attract more attention than simple nudity.

This is perhaps one reason why we prefer nude beaches and resorts--the variations in human form are neither concealed nor called to attention. People find comfort in their own skins. That, and people look you in the eye when speaking.

Guys imagine one thing about nude beaches, and are often disappointed by the reality of ordinary people doing ordinary things with their ordinary bodies.

Ladies imagine the same thing about nude beaches, and so often find the reality of ordinary people doing ordinary things with their ordinary bodies quite liberating. 

Candidly, nude is natural, healthy, and a lot more comfortable. The fashion industry doesn't want to hear that.

• Like 3

On 8/12/2021 at 12:06 PM, Fundamental Law said:

clever textiles attract more attention than simple nudity.

Clever textiles also hide flaws. Unfortunately I’m still self-conscious when I can’t hide what I want hidden. I try to relax and then I compare. I’m probably foolish for being insecure. I like to think nudity is natural yet I find myself judging others. I found myself judging bathing suits saying this one or that one shouldn’t be wearing that. The beach we were on, most likely true of most beaches has a big cross section of people. At our age the guys shouldn’t be gawking at girls half our age. I’m sure they weren’t checking out Alan or our friends the way we noticed them. 

We all realize the reality of a nude beach. Even with flaws I see much worse, and those bodies could care less. The more we go to a nude beach the more you realize it’s just people, no better, no worse. 
Alan says Hi. Enjoy the hot weather. 

10 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

Clever textiles also hide flaws. Unfortunately I’m still self conscious when I can’t hide what I want hidden. I try to relax and then I compare. I’m probably foolish for being insecure. I like to think nudity is natural yet I find myself judging others. I found myself judging bathing suits saying this one or that one shouldn’t be wearing that. The beach we were on, most likely true of most beaches has a big cross section of people. At our age the guys shouldn’t be gawking at girls half our age. I’m sure they weren’t checking out Alan or our friends the way we noticed them. 
We all realize the reality of a nude beach. Even with flaws I see much worse, and those bodies could care less. The more we go to a nude beach the more you realize it’s just people, no better, no worse. 
Alan says Hi. Enjoy the hot weather. 

Re: "Flaws"

The human fixation with (physical) appearance is interesting. There are so many imagined "ideals", all of which are culturally determined. Moreover, tissues are dynamic--no one has the body they did yesterday, or the body they will have tomorrow. We tend to notice how people look after their bodies and their minds and their spirit versus some arbitrary standard of perfect versus flawed. 

Re: Age and gawking

Youth envy has been around since people lived long enough to become old. "Youth is wasted on the young", "If only I had known then what I know now", etc. The bodies may seem more perfect, the minds are known to be less mature. The most important sex organ is the one between the ears. The gawking is short-lived. 

Re: "Just people"

Yes and no. People who are comfortable in their own skins have a level of (self) confidence that we like to be around. 

• Like 2

It's usually only the women who judge. Most guys just think '...nice...very nice...okay...good...OMG, thank you God!'. Rarely do we thing 'go put some clothes on, girl'.

Beach is getting crowded today, I’m sure the lot may be full by now. Water is calm and a slight breeze. 
We are 4 couples enjoying the day. Bring plenty of lotion and look for us with 3 umbrellas, 2 blue, one with the colors of the rainbow. We are all wearing the same thing 🤣. Come say Hello. 

It was nice to see old friends who found us and our friends Saturday on the beach, it was so packed on the beach I even had a hard time finding my way back to our chairs. 
I found it funny that the world is small and our small group truly consists of six degrees of lifestyle. We were amazed that our friends who we were on the beach with knew other people we knew, and they knew other people who knew others we met. It proves that you would be surprised who you know that are lifestylers. 
We were with three couples on a nude beach when we saw a couple we had met 2 years ago who ended up being cousins to a friend we were sitting with. We joked that they can now become kissing cousins or more. 
Life is fun, go out and enjoy. 

• Like 1