eldiablo311

Suggestions for best website to find hotwife/swinging partners

Hi,

Just looking to get advice on which site is the best for meeting potential playmates (for my wife). We had used SLS in the past, but I am not sure if that is the best one.

Thanks!

The 'best' one is the one that has the most people in your area. SLS, SDC, Kasadie are the three biggest. Create a free profile on each, do a search, find out how many matches there are for you.  That's the 'best' one for you.

• Like 2

And, beyond websites don't forget the Apps that are more in favor with the younger crowd: Feeld, 3fun, tinder are a few...

As Adam already said, most sites will offer you a free profile (and you can usually contact others on the site as well). Set up a free profile and see how many others are in your area, then (and this is the most important part) JOIN that site. Lots of members won't pay any attention to non-members thinking that they are fakes, flakes or not really trying to meet others. Lately, joining for a month is about the price of lunch (at least dinner) out. How much money have you spent on your other 'hobbies' that don't have anywhere near the return potential as swinging does? If you are serious, spend the few dollars it takes so that others will take you serious.

I was considering joining Kasidie for one year....but it is saying $29.95 for a whole year! Is that correct or am I reading that price wrong?