njbm

Any vaccinated people swing with other vaccinated people?

How did it go? Were you hesitant or uncomfortable due to a long break? Mask or just get in there? Ready for more?

We were hesitant at first and then loosened up and played as normal. The conversation originally was pandemic based with how safe we all were, the vaccines and reactions, I think the same as all people who took everything seriously. It was very freeing to being naked and touching another person. Once playing started my mind erased any hesitancy. 

• Like 1

We have had two threesomes recently with a vaccinated gentleman. We had no hesitation about it. (We are also vaccinated, of course.)

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

My wife gets her second vaccine next week. We have followed the news avidly, which means we have a touch of PTSD. It may take us a bit of time to get back on the horse. 

• Like 2

We just finalized plans to hit our favorite club very soon.  Originally planned to go before the end of this month but life gets in the way. 

We're vaxxed and I feel fairly invincible.  It's been over a year for us.

?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunday said:

We just finalized plans to hit our favorite club very soon.  Originally planned to go before the end of this month but life gets in the way. 

We're vaxxed and I feel fairly invincible.  It's been over a year for us.

?

Does the club take any precautions? Temperature check? Ask if vaccinated? Are you ok with playing with (making out with) unvaccinated people). 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, njbm said:

Edited by njbm

21 hours ago, njbm said:

Does the club take any precautions? Temperature check? Ask if vaccinated? Are you ok with playing with (making out with) unvaccinated people). 

I'm not sure - I'll report back after my visit.  That said, while I appreciate the notion, I can't logically put a whole lot of confidence in temperature check or ask if vaccinated. 

You?

:dontknow:

• Like 2

We're back on our regular schedule with the single female we meet with. We're all vaccinated.

We'd like to resume travel and will probably meet new people again soon, and won't pry about vaccination unless there are changes in the news about effectiveness and variants. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sunday said:

I'm not sure - I'll report back after my visit.  That said, while I appreciate the notion, I can't logically put a whole lot of confidence in temperature check or ask if vaccinated. 

You?

I don’t see how an individual can enforce covid safety. Up to the club. 

Based upon how businesses have handled this issue re: who has been inoculated and who has not, it would be our suspicion that the clubs will likely 

try to offload this diligence on to the patrons. This is really going to bring trust to the forefront; do we trust what we are being told by the club,

by the people around us, by those that we are considering meeting or playing with. 

• Like 1

If another couple tell us that they are vaccinated, I would tend to believe them. Many unvaccinated people are proud of their decision and are happy to tell you.

Clubs are a different story. We would feel better about going to any club, store, restaurant or bar if they required vaccinations. 

Edited by njbm

On 4/28/2021 at 1:09 PM, Sunday said:

You?

When I had Covid in November, I only had a fever one day.  99.2, technically not a fever.  I couldn't work so I went deer hunting.  Yes, on foot.

The temperature check is not going to find asymptomatic cases. I get temperature checked at doctors’ offices and at physical therapy, but it struck me that method is flawed. 

• Like 1

We just spent a four day weekend with 12 other couples in a cabin. My wife and I had our first shot before and our second a couple days after we got back. To be honest, the whole subject of Covid/vaccination was never even brought up. We’re all adults and everyone knows the risks. I guess technically I have another week before I’m fully vaccinated but I haven’t let that slow me down. We shut down for a couple months in the beginning but have been back at it since July. Life’s too short. 

While we were not jumping in to a pile of unknow strangers, when possible we did see some close friends during covid for fun and stress relief. We trusted them to let us know if they had been exposed or did not feel well as we always have trusted them to get naked with us. Now that we have been vaccinated we should be safe if you believe that the Vaccine works so exposure to covid is the least of our worries, but it's still important to be safe and aware as Covid is not the only thing to be careful of.

On 5/1/2021 at 2:33 PM, njbm said:

Many unvaccinated people are proud of their decision and are happy to tell you.

We're not vaccinated and when people ask we tell them because its the truth and we believe in honesty. We're not "proud' or maintain any energy about it other than we choose not to vaccinate.