TatumNWesley

Vacation only swinging

I’m new, my bf is not. We want to keep monogamy at home, but play while on vacation. We are looking at booking short 4-5 day maybe less vacations around the country, with at least one night for couple for couple play. We went to Colorado and visited mon chalet... fun! Now want to explore more possibilities. Any ideas? Anything like mon chalet? Places that would be more apt to this? Anyone else doing similar?

THE best place is Desire RM and Pearl in Cancun. Once you've been there, everyplace else pales in comparison.

• Like 2

Thanks! Looking into both! Any other ideas beyond just resorts meant for it? We are looking at going somewhere every 2 months/3 months as work schedule allows.

4 hours ago, TatumNWesley said:

Thanks! Looking into both! Any other ideas beyond just resorts meant for it? We are looking at going somewhere every 2 months/3 months as work schedule allows.

See how you like it first. We have friends who bought club membership at Caliente for a big hunk of change and now wish they could get out of it. They live in the Northeast, the pandemic, other interests, etc. 

Also check out Paradise Lakes if you go to Caliente. It’s older, less modern but may be fun. 

Desire is clearly a step above Hedonism in Jamaica in food and accommodations, but it’s another place to try. 

Vacation is about the only time K and I swing since covid. K is a nurse and has little time off unless she is on vacation. We go to Cancun or Ocho Rios and have had little trouble finding a couple to swing with. 

• Like 1

I mean, it's a great idea to spend a vacation this way, I should suggest it to my partner.

4 hours ago, devamona said:

I mean, it's a great idea to spend a vacation this way, I should suggest it to my partner.

Sure find a nude beach, and go up to people that you would like to fuck and say "how about it" that's what we do.

Most of our play is vacation play. Our first time was on a vacation with friends we just met who live hours away. It’s nice to look forward to more vacations with those friends, it makes the play special. 

55 minutes ago, Shore2Please said:

Most of our play is vacation play. Our first time was on a vacation with friends we just met who live hours away. It’s nice to look forward to more vacations with those friends, it makes the play special. 

You find that these people have kinks that your partner won't participate. Nothing like doing something filthy to your swap that she has never done and she likes it.

We love Hedonism 2 in Negril Jamaica.  Take a look at their website and click on Groups and Entertainment, and then Group Events to see what groups are going during which weeks.  Find one that is what you are looking for, some are more lifestyle, some more nudists, some younger, some older, and contact the group leader you like and book.  You will not find a better bunch of people than at Hedo.  The food is good, nightly entertainment, pool parties, beach, kayaking, lots to do.  We have also had fun at the Rooftop Resort in Hollywood FL.  

we don't swing on vacation, but it is an awesome time to have hotel sex!!!