njbm

What was your most unexpected rejection in swinging?

We’ve had some doozies. I will see if other people weigh in, then I will submit one of quite a few. 
Our philosophy: their loss. 

I think the oddest is working with a couple we met in person with, really clicked, and the lady decided that Mrs. Swing was not bi enough

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We were on a Bliss cruise in a bar on the first night. Two drunk gentlemen, both members of couples we previously played with, were falling over each other to flirt with my wife. They were graphically telling her what they wanted to do with her. Everyone seemed tired that night, so nothing happened. 

So we left a note on one couple’s door to ask if they were available for dinner one night. No response. Saw them on cruise occasionally, friendly, nothing happened. 

Other couple had a play session scheduled with us, cancelled due to seasickness. 

Maybe people want to try a new flavor. Happens to us. 

The other couple canceled due to alleged seasickness, not us.

We take these things in stride. 

We have met for dinner with another couple and really hit it off. All too often, it seems like too many couples are hesitant to talk about sex, but they weren't and were experienced so we were quickly talking about past experiences - both good and not so good. They were the first couple that conversation seemed to just naturally flow...like we knew them for years and were just catching back up. It seemed like we were all getting along GREAT and having a good time. We both stayed and talked for 2+ hours. In the end, we both told each other that we were looking forward to seeing each other again. Then -poof- . They vanished and blocked us online. Really strange as everything seemed to go great. This was the only time like this so we figured that maybe they just decided to stop or pause swinging for awhile. Their loss, but we still hope that if there was a problem, whatever it was, that everything worked out for them. If there wasn't a problem, and they just totally played us, we hope they rot in hell ????

Edited by GoldCoCouple
  • Like 2