Couple4love

Swingers Resort Northeast???

We met a couple at a local club in Massachustts. They were telling us about a swingers nude resort they drove to from Boston took 5 hours. I can’t remember the name. Any ideas?? Wasn’t sure if they said update NY or Ohio or Pennsylvania. Thanks for your help. 

Sunny Rest in Pennsylvania? It is a nudist resort with a large swinging contingent. 

We have been there. We’ve met other visiting swingers, but the regulars and residents are hard to break in with. 

We went to Sunny Rest in the Poconos a few years back with a couple who had a friend who were members. 
I understand the comment about regulars, the only people we were approached by were friends of the member. 
You can get a day pass if you want to check it out, you won’t have a place to store your clothes other than your car. I didn’t see lockers to rent. Plenty of RV and tents if you are campers. We shared a cabin with our friends, not sure of cost, they treated. The cabin was clean and the resort was well kept. 
I just wonder how they are handling the Covid precautions and how much it will change the vibe. I am thinking that by summer indoor clubs may be open. 
The resort says no sex or lewdness, only nudity and that it’s suitable for families, not my experience.  

• Like 1