justinecuriousmale

Where are the swingers?

I've heard that there's a large swinging community in & around Baltimore, Maryland & some surrounding counties but where are they & how does one start communication when you don't know who's active, curious, or thinking about it.  I've been on several LS sites & nothing has developed. Any ideas?

Hey!! 
My quickest answer is I don’t know!

I’m on the New Mexico area and I’ve only been swinging for about a year with very little luck finding other couples that are not 4hrs away :(

The pandemic is a downer, but when it’s over my advice is to join a lifestyle site such as SLS, SDC, etc.and attend one of their events such as a meet and greet or hotel party.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RubyyRubby said:

Hey!! 
My quickest answer is I don’t know!

I’m on the New Mexico area and I’ve only been swinging for about a year with very little luck finding other couples that are not 4hrs away :(

Lifestyle Lounge or Kasidie may be a good bet for your part of the country.

• Like 1

Single males are welcomed by a small subset of swingers.  While there are good guys out there there are also a lot of guys just looking for sex partners and for many couples other couples are preferable and safer.  So while it takes some work for couples to find compatible couples and friends there is at least a little more in common for couples. If you are polite and let people know you are interested those that are interested will let you know. 

• Like 1

I think interest is subdued during the pandemic. That’s true for us and our lifestyle friends. We do not plan to be active until Dr. Fauci gives us the green light. 

20 hours ago, njbm said:

The pandemic is a downer, but when it’s over my advice is to join a lifestyle site such as SLS, SDC, etc.and attend one of their events such as a meet and greet or hotel party.  

This would be my advice too, SLS and Swingtowns would be two others to check out and then start trying to attend events to let people get to know you and if you are doing things right, success will eventually come.  As SAMnTINA said, it's always tougher for single males, and since swinging activity is down overall across the board, then stands to reason going to be even tougher for single males now, so a large dose of patience and perseverance is going to be needed.

Agree with the other posts. Most people (including swingers) are trying to stay safe and healthy always but especially during the pandemic.  

I don’t really want to get off  on a rant on single guys but like Sam&Tina said, not all swingers are looking for single males. When they are, they are incredibly selective because there are plenty to choose from. Additionally, they do, it’s on the couples schedule, not the single guy. 

it’s not a bunch of horny, perverts looking for sex whenever and wherever they can get it. Be cool. Be respectful. Be patient. And bring your A game to introductions because most single guys don’t get a chance to make a second impression. 

Edited by shy_couple
  • Like 3

On 2/15/2021 at 12:06 PM, justinecuriousmale said:

I've been on several LS sites & nothing has developed. Any ideas?

Even a couple's profile does not get instant response at a swingers' websites. My wife and I have have been very successful in the lifestyle and we received no response to our SLS profile until nine months after we first posted it. Even after fifteen years of having an SLS profile we get maybe two responses per year. The good news is that after we got to know a few people these people introduced us to other people who introduced us to other people -- we do not, essentially, need SLS any longer. 

Any ideas? A singe male who sets up on-line profile and simply waits for something to happen will grow a very long beard before receiving a response. It is much more effective to  reach out and send messages to profiles that indicate interest in meeting single men. If at first you don't succeed, try try again. 

Post Script: If your on-line profile has no pictures, expect zero replies. 

• Like 1