njbm

Anyone ever go to a CFNM party?

Clothed Female, Naked Man. I think the theme is usually dominant women with submissive men. But it sounds like it could be interestingly kinky. 

Sorry, just sounds plain weird to me, my wife agrees. Not saying it's not for some people, just not us.

• Like 2

No, but we have had more than a few CMNF parties as Ms. Gold and the woman in the couple that we see most often are both submissives.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

No, but we have had more than a few CMNF parties as Ms. Gold and the woman in the couple that we see most often are both submissives.

We've actually done similar stuff like this with my GF but I didn't know there was an actual title to it.  Never did naked males and clothed females though nor would I want to.

• Like 1

I opened this post to see if CFNM is a railroad.  Swingers on a train.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

no but i bet that would be fun!

It made me think that it would be fun to go on a multi-day train trip with couples who we play with.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Numex said:

It made me think that it would be fun to go on a multi-day train trip with couples who we play with.  

i feel like that would be less fun

First time I saw this thread, I dismissed it out of hand, but the exhibitionist aspect could actually be kind of fun.

• Like 2

The exhibitionism is a quality I really appreciated about the parties I went to. No problem with watching and being watched, and it leading to something else.

• Like 1

I have always wanted to attend something like this. There is a huge role reversal/power struggle theme here with a healthy dose of exhibitionism.  Femdom can be mentally exciting and submitting to a group of women is a big turn on to some. So, like all fantasies it's hugely mental and I feel a lot of times people look at fantasies as too physical. To be honest, I kind of expected more interested but to each their own :)

• Like 2

Our get togethers have had flavors of this, when we were able to get the entire group together we didn't all just strip and go at it. It is normally a process of a couple here fooling around, partially having clothes removed, breast here, penis there, butt exposed over there, we have all had sex partially clothed in our group. As far as all guys or all ladies only naked, sure we have had a few scenarios we designed for this very purpose. And YES it was a great deal of fun. It wasn't about people being submissive it was scene that begin that way. For example, our guys love naked wives during football games. We also so super sexy wives.  We ladies love our guys doing house work naked. And Yes it turns into sex, we can't help ourselves.  One of my favorites is the workout room. I love to watch the men workout naked, call me crazy put being able to see muscles tighten in the nude does something special for me, but personally I do not like working out in the nude so yes we ladies are clothed for the most part.

• Hot! 1

CFNM would essentially describe a male strip club or hiring male strippers at your place.

5 hours ago, Anon321 said:

CFNM would essentially describe a male strip club or hiring male strippers at your place.

Not necessarily. Could involve a party where the men are undressed and the women are dressed.