MojoMatt

Brunette Hottie Wife

My wife is a totally hot Brunette.  I just love the idea of watching a couple of guys spit-roasting her on all fours.  Is that weird?

• Hot! 3

Nope,I think that sounds hot. Cause I also happen to be a smoking hot Brunette and I totally love the idea of being spit roasted on all fours.  ????

• Hot! 1

Sounds fun to me. I love brunettes, I love watching my hot wife (whose hair color varies depending on mood and available dyes - presently purple) get spit roasted on all fours and she loves doing it.

What does you wife think of the idea?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lionheart72 said:

What does you wife think of the idea?

A most important question to ask. 

• Like 1

Is that weird?

Yes, it's TOTALLY weird and you are obviously a freak...lucky for you that you stumbled across a whole forum of similar freaks and weirdos. In order to determine if your statements are true, after having a talk with your wife (to see if she shares your fantasy) I recommend that you post several photos of your wife in the forum section so we can determine her hotness. It is also recommended that you take photos (or even better, video) if the fantasy becomes reality and post that as well...just to prove that it happened.

Seriously though, all swinging starts with a conversation between the two of you. You never know where it may go from there until you have that talk. Good luck and let us know what happens.

On 12/23/2020 at 1:24 AM, MojoMatt said:

My wife is a totally hot Brunette.  I just love the idea of watching a couple of guys spit-roasting her on all fours.  Is that weird?

There was just a post from a pretty wife who wanted to watch her husband spit roasted by to well hung guys. I thought it was weird but maybe it was a coincidence. I also thought she might have a husband that doesn’t need to be asked what he wants. 

• Like 2

From my husband and my perspective is not weird at all, but VERY HOT!!!

On 12/23/2020 at 2:22 AM, JessicaJamison said:

Nope,I think that sounds hot. Cause I also happen to be a smoking hot Brunette and I totally love the idea of being spit roasted on all fours.  ????

I am 100% with Jessica on this!!!

On 12/27/2020 at 3:16 PM, findinganswers said:

There was just a post from a pretty wife who wanted to watch her husband spit roasted by to well hung guys. I thought it was weird but maybe it was a coincidence. I also thought she might have a husband that doesn’t need to be asked what he wants. 

Again soooo not weird!  Too funny and too real!  Did I happen to post it - lol?  Because I am absolutely love to watch, touch, spread, guide many well hung men's cocks into my husband's holes to spit roast him for as long as they can handle. The things I have to do to get it to happen though, gheeeez!

Edited by herpob

imagination jerking off GIF

I too have this fantasy. I've talked with my wife about it when we're "in the mood" and in those times, she's all for it. But that's the extent of it so far. 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2021 at 4:48 PM, Yourfunfriends said:

I too have this fantasy. I've talked with my wife about it when we're "in the mood" and in those times, she's all for it. But that's the extent of it so far. 

Let your wife know that she can choose what to do, with whom, when, and the situation (you there, not there, participating or not, one-off, regular boyfriend, etc.).  Make it clear that you unconditionally love and support her regardless of what she decides and does, then follow through, do what she asks and never, ever criticize her choices or what she does.  The seed will be planted and grow.

No,not weird at all at least to us.My wife's most choice to start with spit-roast.She admitted she always love to have another cock in her mouth while being enter from behind.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By enjoyingfun
      It is nice to get the chance to suck another man's cock but why? I just did this for my man and wow he loved it!  Two friends came over and I did what he wanted to be the very the best I could be.
    • By jdavisauto
      As a swinger do you like to play with lights slightly dim, in bright light or off?

We like slightly dim lights but not too dark. We both are some what of voyeurs and like to watch each other. I love watching her getting sexual pleasure from some guy or girl as she is sucking my cock at the same time.

• By Rock n Tits
      Several years ago on a trip to San Onofre state park on Trail 6, where we went a lot, we had an out of the ordinary experience.

After being there about two hours and talking to and flirting with many couples and men, we were laying out sunbathing in the nude (it is a public nudist beach). Tits suddenly had to pee. Normally she would go down to the water, wade out, and pee while she sunned her tits. So when she jumped up and went to the little canyon by Trail 6 I was surprised. She said keep an eye on our stuff and disappeared around corner while all the voyeurs watched her huge tits bounce up and down.

After about five minutes or so I decided to walk over but never out of sight of our spot. I walked to the little canyon and saw her holding on to wall while the guy she just been flirting with in the water was sliding his huge cock in and out with force. Tits was enjoying it, her big tits swinging back and forth.

I got hard instantly. I did not want to stand there jacking off at the mouth of this canyon because there were other people in there watching them and fucking themselves. I went back to the towels and waited.

After a few more minutes she came out and back to towels. I was laying on my stomach, and when she got there and laid down I asked her: Did you enjoy your “pee”?

About that time, Robbie, I found out later, came out of cyn with his now soft but still long cock swinging. I told her I am glad your friend there could help you out.

She started to deny it, but then stopped and said it just happened. She had to pee and he was watching and had such a big cock (10”) she could not resist.

I asked her did it feel good? She said: Oh hell yessssss!

Now I am about 6.5", sooo what can I say?

One thing it took me awhile to get her to do is not sneak, but she said it added to the excitement. She usually told me afterwards, usually while we were fucking. But some took awhile like when her boss Rick was fucking her for a promotion and then to keep her promotion he made her fuck him after work at warehouse on Friday. She did not tell me about them until his wife caught them and she got fired.

That when I found out she fucked four other bosses and my huge-cocked friend Rod. In that case I was at work. He stopped by with coffee and they ended up fucking on couch. He loved her big tits and shaved pussy. We had partied together, but I did not know she was fucking him on the side. His cock was 11” and as big around as a coke can. I loved watching them fuck while he sucked me.

But back to Robbie. She introduced him to me a few weeks later and he laid out with us at the beach. He laid on her right side and I laid on her left side so she could stroke our cocks. After I came, I told him to mount her from behind, and after he got his big cock in, to pretend he was putting on sunscreen on her back and rubbing her shoulders.

Tits told me later that she could not believe he fucked her on beach and nobody knew!! I had to tell her every single guy there was watching and jacking off, did not fool anyone lol. It might have been her screaming lol!
    • By bogeyman
      I think I can speak for most men including myself that guy's really get turned on by watching a women masturbate to completion. Does it do anything for you women to watch a guy go at it alone?
    • By Wornsilver
      My guess is that this has been covered, and if it is redundant, let me know: why do I have a fantasy to watch my fantastic spouse have sex with another man?

I understand that a lot of us hubbies want to be observers and participants, but aren't we supposed to be jealous and exclusive?

I, for one, want to have my spouse be satisfied to the utmost, and that is the key. But wondering about others.

Thanks.