daisyrey

It was the beat of times, it was the worst of times

Finally had our first experience in the lifestyle this past weekend, after two years of talking about it and spinning our wheels with online couples!

Husband and I were invited to a house party with four couples. (One couple didn’t play. The female of the host couple stopped playing, right after she achieved orgasm at the beginning of the night while being tended to by other females.)

We went into this experience without any rules (figure how will we know if something bothers us unless we’ve tried it). 

Where to start?  So much to say!  (And don’t want this post to be a chapter so I’m trying to summarize the things we loved and the things we hope to avoid in the future. 
Things we loved:
*We each loved seeing the other receive pleasure. 
*Especially loved the foursome feel when the “extra” male left the room. 
*I loved touching and tasting a woman. 
*We each loved giving pleasure to others. 
*We met two couples - one of which we played with and enjoyed, another that we have plans to meet up with in February at a hotel party. 
*Have had great sex since the party, just from talking about the events. 

Things we didn’t love:
*Before the party started, the other couples tossed around a few rules such as “you always ask before touching”. When our party kicked off, it began with the females only playing. I joined in, but within a minute or two, the male half of the host couple pulled me away from the group and got on me. (Without asking)
*once the female host exited the room, there was an extra male who was a bit of a bulldog personality and took whatever he wanted without asking. 
*we had been invited to sleep over. So once everyone went to bed, we could hear the host couple arguing well  into the night. I worried I was the subject of the argument since I was the one he had bulldozed his way o to all night. So neither of us slept a wink. 

I’m glad we had some great experiences and met some really great people. I felt a little uncomfortable saying no for some reason.  Probably because no one ever asked permission to do anything?. It felt awkward to say stop. I think if the one pushy guy hadn’t been in the mix, it would have been a close to perfect night. I have vowed to do a better job if speaking up for myself.  Most importantly, it was more good than bad and were looking forward to our next adventure!

• Like 1

Sounds rather Dickensian to me.              Sorry, just had to go there . . .

Glad you had a gkkdtime. You should be glad you had learned some valuable lessons. We personally would never agree to sleep over after a house party. 

We will never repeat that again...lesson learned!  It was implied to us that all the other couples were sleeping over as well. We didn’t want to offend, so we agreed to stay. At the end of the night, the other two couples left and we were left alone. Awkwardly!  
Definitely learned some lessons but the experience had enough good In it to make us want to continue. 

We also never do sleep overs, there are only two couples we would stay the whole night with and they are our best friends.  We were all friends back when we were all still Vanilla, which by the way is a saying I resent a little, I'm pretty sure when I was Vanilla, I was at least sporting a little chocolate swirl in there, maybe some dark fudge and peanuts, definitely a banana.  

• Like 2

I'm glad that it was overall a positive experience! We rent a hotel for house parties or events. Sleep overs with FWB is a lot more frequent as it isn't uncommon to travel 100 miles and during winter you can't count on the weather or the roads.  

5 hours ago, adamgunn said:

Sounds rather Dickensian to me.  

A Tale of Two Spouses 

Better than a Kafkaesque evening.

I'm guessing you know know why the hosting couple hosted...sounds like you lived, learned, had a great time (for the most part) and will be back for more (even if the hosts won't be involved again). Congrats and good luck!