Manitobacpl

Older couples in MFM

We are an older couple . Late 50’s early 60’s .. we are newbies having only had one experience.. is there any older couples we can talk with regards ideas or tips ?

I'd recommend setting up a profile on a swinger site. Figure out which is most popular in your area and sign up. Set up the profile with some solid pictures (not all x-rated, etc) and write your profile explaining what you're looking for. Then use the search function to find other couples, READ their profiles and reach out to them. You'd be stunned to see how many emails we get from couples who looked at out photos and sent an email (likely the male of the couple). They'll either send a two word email about a photo, or comment about something that is clearly something we aren't into based on our profile. 

Summary - Set up a profile, put some time to make it more than some naked pictures and a few words, make an effort by seeking out other couples and responding honestly based on what you read in their profile.

• Like 2

Hi and thank you for your reply .. we actually have a profile out there and it is tastefully done , no trouble attracting men tho the biggest percentage are rather disrespectful in that they have no interest in being friends .. we are hoping for friends as well as sexual partners . I was wondering more about the dynamics of others relationships,  is it a hotwife scene or cuck or ?? Ours is leaning towards hotwife on occasions but mainly just mfm threesomes ... 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Manitobacpl said:

We are an older couple . Late 50’s early 60’s .. we are newbies having only had one experience.. is there any older couples we can talk with regards ideas or tips ?

Good luck in your endeavors! Hopefully you will meet the right people. (Once we get past this coronavirus thing, I think things will open up for you.) Stay safe! 

We try not to think of ourselves as older instead we just consider ourselves more experienced.  

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, SAMnTINA said:

We try not to think of ourselves as older instead we just consider ourselves more experienced.  

Seasoned? :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We are over 60. Once we met a few key couples who host house parties, we met more couples at the parties. Which leads to more people we know, more parties. All started on SLS. There is some work, some snubs, some wasted time. 

Clubs are not our thing, but many people like them. We do like cruises and resorts like Desire and Hedo. 

I sort of wish we started in our 40s instead of our 50s. Things worked better earlier. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SAMnTINA said:

And sophisticated. ?

• Like 2

Experienced late-40s couple here with a lot of MFM experience. We would recommend finding a quality SM, getting covid tested (and std tested) then riding out the pandemic as a closed threesome. Works for us!

• Like 2

Please reach out to us. We would be happy to talk to you about anything online. I am ~2 months shy of 60. 

After covid I would suggest finding a local meet and greet. We have found it to be a great way to meet like minded people. Age is a number and while that may sound cliche, it's been our experience. I was surprised at the age difference of people who we have had a mutual attraction too. It really isn't all about the looks ?

And sometimes it's all about the sex. Which is just fine too. If you can't remember when Hotel California was a #1 hit then we prolly don't have a whole lot in common....

• Like 2

" If you can't remember when Hotel California was a #1 hit then we prolly don't have a whole lot in common...." (I prefer the acoustic version, BTW.)

I used to think that. Then I got into a program at Pitt where I audited college classes. I talked with the kids, drank with them, got to be friends with them. I leaned from them too, and once we'd thrown the age difference away they asked a lot of questions about what I'd gone through in my life. If you try, you'd find a lot in common with those folk, I think.

• Like 3

Finding men for a MFM (and I've said it before) is easier than finding a cheeseburger at McD's...can't throw a rock without hitting one. Finding RESPECTFUL men, well, that's like finding the $1 cheeseburger at McD's (at least in our area...just when did the Happy Meal price go over $5?). Not quite as many other there. The good news is you can just block the bad ones and keep looking. It's a numbers game, you just need to keep crunching the numbers until you find exactly what you want (and with so many other there, you should be able to find an exact match if you keep looking and don't compromise on what you are looking for). As for finding someone to talk with on the board, pick anyone who responded to this thread, I think they would be happy to talk.

Edited by GoldCoCouple
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, njbm said:

I sort of wish we started in our 40s instead of our 50s.

22 hours ago, Manitobacpl said:

Seasoned and sophisticated.

I/we started our non-monogamous lifestyle in our early twenties before we got married, although there was plenty of sex, it was with few partners/couples and we have ended up forming a poly family.  Now ten years later, I would say that we were unsophisticated and naïve, but have become our parents (with careers, house, kids) except having more sex.

• Like 1