JessicaJamison

Is the Hotwife Lifestyle or promiscuity swinging?

So I had someone ask how long I've been swinging?  I've been a Hotwife for five years, but only been swapping for 3 years.  So do I include my Hotwife years as swinging, or is that different from swinging? 

On this same note, I have been fairly promiscuous since I became sexually active, I always had multiple partners, even in the beginning.  I like new sex, with new people.  That attitude carried through my teens and twenties till I my husband proposed to me, so is a single very promiscuous person considered a form of swinging?

• Like 1

Sigh . . . I totally agree with your first paragraph.

But you go off the rails in the second paragraph, in my opinion. Swinging is when a married couple partake in the LifeStyle together. The most usual type is the foursome, where two couples swap partner. Moresomes and orgies, etc., also fit in the definition of swinging as long as both the wife and husband are having sex with others at the same time.

Hotwifing is where the wife has sex with the knowledge and approval of the husband, but the husband does not have sex with others. So Hotwifing is not swinging, but it is another subset of the LifeStyle.

• Like 2

For us ... we seem to be heading down mfm threesome with maybe an occasional one on one for her and our other partner .. is that still classed as swinging ? Marilyn is honest in saying she could never see me with another woman .... 

• Hot! 1

1 hour ago, AnasnaCpl said:

we were trying to set up a video chat.  Check out our profile anasnacpl.

There is no information on your profile at all.  What exactly do you want me to look at.  

Screenshot_20201214-121635_Chrome.jpg

"Is it swinging?"  The question comes up about swinging and a number of other sexual activities (the big ones being "Is it bi?" and "Is it gay?").  It is what it is; endless hours can be spent defining terms.

The most important thing for me is that I have always found a group of intelligent, accepting people here to discuss it all and make me feel normal.  Not with in the mainstream, but normal.  

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 6:10 AM, JessicaJamison said:

So I had someone ask how long I've been swinging?  I've been a Hotwife for five years, but only been swapping for 3 years.  So do I include my Hotwife years as swinging, or is that different from swinging?

Definitions are always tricky... and they can be important or irrelevant depending. I'd say, if you can go with "oh, I don't know... a few years" if you're wanting to give a quick answer. If you want to give a detailed answer, give them the one you gave here... that you've been swapping for about 3 years, but were a hotwife a couple years before that and have really always tended toward non-monogamous relationships. Personally, I think that would make a very interesting place to start a conversation if we were chatting together. :)

On 11/27/2020 at 4:10 AM, JessicaJamison said:

I have been fairly promiscuous since I became sexually active, I always had multiple partners, even in the beginning.  I like new sex, with new people.  That attitude carried through my teens and twenties till I my husband

My wife didn't become promiscuous until after we got married.  I like to think that she was saving it for me. ?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lionheart72 said:

9 hours ago, Numex said:

My wife didn't become promiscuous until after we got married.  I like to think that she was saving it for me. ?

She probably just had a decent home life as a child, I on the other hand grew up rough and had a very early and rough introduction to sex and how a woman could control a man. Couple that with a desire to get positive feedback from men in my life, since I never knew my father, and you get a woman that didn't have a very high sense of self worth so I generally gave my body away fairly freely, probably too freely.  

• Like 1

May I ask, at what point did you feel that you got it sorted out?  You seem to be a very sensible, in control, and well grounded person.

You are right, my wife had a traditional family upbringing.  She has always been ambitious/

aggressive and has reached professional achievement in her field.  When given the opportunity to be that way sexually as well (by me), she took it.