AndrewandAnn

Breaking quarantine at Florida naturist beaches!

Nice. Were there other beach goers that day? Did you talk to anyone? Was there mask use?

Lucky for us we live within 45 minutes south of Blind Creek.  Have not been yet, wife is a bit apprehensive as she is a bit shy, but has agreed to go soon. We shall see............

it is a gorgeous area

On 10/15/2020 at 3:07 PM, lovefest04 said:

Absolutely beautiful.

Great tip for a clothing optional beach, thank you.

You're welcome :-)

In response to njbm:

Did we see other people on the beach? Yes, a handful.

Did we talk to anyone? This isn't a particularly social activity. Between the nature of sunbathing in the nude, and the pandemic, people tend to keep to themselves and maintain significant distance. Think sixty feet, not six.

Mask? Well, I did drape a towel across my midsection after a few hours in the sun, if that's what you're asking ?

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 11:16 AM, cplnuswing said:

Wow, that looks like an awesome place!  Great pics!  Thanks for sharing that info!

You're welcome :-)

Yes, for those willing to forgo the concessions and other modern conveniences, it is a great place to unwind and break quarantine.

• Like 1

Welcome to life in the sub-tropics ? Marvelous weather we've been having the last couple of weeks. Unfortunately, rain in on the way this week, but it won't last. Heading into our pick weather season!

Blind Creek Beach is several hours drive from Ft Myers. BCB is a wonderful place to visit when you're on the eastern side of the state, but IMHO, quite a hump just to sunbathe nude.

If you boat, from Ft Myers you have literally dozens of remote islands and sandy beaches within easy reach. We know the area fairly well.

Is Hurricane Eta a threat to Florida this week? We are in New Jersey, but we have a home in Boynton Beach, FL. 

10 hours ago, njbm said:

Is Hurricane Eta a threat to Florida this week? We are in New Jersey, but we have a home in Boynton Beach, FL. 

Yes, Eta is a threat.

However, it appears the likeliest areas to be affected are on the gulf side of the state, extending from the Keys up to around the Ft Myers area. Your home in BB is probably not going to see much storm impact on a comparative basis.

Check the National Hurricane Center's website for the latest warnings. Next update will appear at 1000 EST DST. As you know, these storms have a habit of changing both course and intensity with little warning... and it is still 2020 after all! LOL!!!

• Like 2

Thank you for the on the ground update! We have good friends who live in Cape Coral!

• Like 1

Probably a good idea to track on spaghettimodels.com as well. We’ve been here on the Gulf side for about a year and that’s my go-to site for storm tracking. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SW_PA_Couple
      This Sunday evening just past we were introduced to the Lake Como Family Nudist Resort. The difference from Paradise Lakes Clothing Optional Resort are subtle but we are learning to appreciate them. I will say more on this difference in future posts.  

All visitors are required to check in at the front office (no "gate" exists). You tell the office manager your reason for wanting to be inside of the resort. Acceptable reason seem to be going to the restaurant (our reason), visiting a resident, or just to look around. We were given a paper form that a waiter would need to complete as we were leaving. The waiter wrote the time that we went out the door and we presented this paper to the office manager (along with our restaurant credit -card receipt) as we drive out. I assume that if too much time had elapsed between leaving the restaurant and going out of the resort, uncomfortable questions would have been asked. To assure that we would return with the proper documents, the office employee kept our drivers licenses while we were inside.  

The Lake Como restaurant has a menu a bit more varied than the menu of the Waters Edge Bar at Paradise. The quality of the food is about equal. Neither Lake Como or Paradise Lakes have food equal to Caliente. My overall impression is that "condos" at Lake Como are not so much like condos as like double-wide trailers those trailers being separated on average just far enough apart that you could easily maintain your patch of grass with a weed whacker. Every person at the restaurant with whom we spoke expressed complete happiness with the resort, the activities available, and their living arrangements. 
    • By Shore2Please
      A non-lifestyle co-worker asked me how do you not stare when on a nude beach? She knows I sometimes go to a nude beach, she wants to go to one and doesn’t know how to act.

Without telling her major details I told her we went to our first naked beach with people we just met on a cruise. Both couples were attractive fully clothed. Both claimed it was their first time. I tried not to look even though you just have to. I admit even though being straight I had to look at the women too.

Told her to wear dark sunglasses. I told her if you are like me it is difficult not to look. I even find myself looking at people who aren’t attractive. I said she will see many more unattractive bodies than people who are models. Very very few perfect bodies.

Where do you look? Am I the only one looking at genitalia? Male and female? I honestly don’t think about sex outright. I might look at men as sexually attractive and jealous of women with flat bellies.
    • By Glida
      Would you go to a nudist beach? Why would you go?

So Mr G and I are 'beach babes'. We frequently spend our weekends with our children on a beautiful secluded, tucked away beach with miles of wild coast line. When ever we invite friends (vanilla) friends to join us they always say...that's a nudist beach!!! We have never seen 'the nudist' part, we've always been busy playing with our kids along the shore with the other beach-goers...I actually thought it was a myth...

So last weekend I'm walking along with the shore with my brother-in-law, deep in conversation, when after about 20 minutes of walking we look up and realize that we have strayed from home, yes everyone around us is in the buff...

Oops we say to ourselves with cheeky smiles and turn back to return to our family and friends about 1km back along the shore.

When we return I say to my husband and friends...guess what we found? Mr G finds this amusing and says "really, let's go for another walk and check it out". So off me and Mr G go again...before we leave our family and friends we ask cheekily, does anyone want to come with us...to which one of our friends says "absolutely not, I don't want to go and look at people naked". I replied, "we're not going to look at people. People don't go to a nudist beach just to look at people naked. They go to feel free, liberated, and natural."

Or do they?

I personally think there's nothing sexier that laying around in the sun, teasing Mr G, naked, covered in oil, tanning my white triangles while He lays next to me getting really turned on but not being able to do a thing about it...
    • By Robin1302
      Maybe because it is the climate we live in, here in northern Australia (i.e. tropical) but a good number of our swinging friends are naturists/nudists, as indeed we are.

The freedom of enjoying the outdoors sans clothing has certainly enhanced our swinging experience; we have met several couples and singles at our local (legal) free beach, sometimes engaging in activity right there at the beach or in the bush which backs our beach. Or we go home with our new friends.

The only problem is, like at so many nudist beaches, is the large number of men who seem to be voyeurs. They are not even nudists, but they are seen hiding behind trees clothed but with exposed genitals.

We have swung with guys we have met at the beach but only those who are nudists and whom we have approached. Only once have we accepted an offer from a single male who has approached us.
    • By NakedGator
      Does anyone know what the swinger climate is like at Cypress Cove these days? Anyone have any experience swinging there or have suggestions?  

Thanks!