njbm

When was your last swinging experience?

We played with a couple that we see periodically in February, 2020. We shut down our operations in mid-March due to corona virus. 

A party with a group of friends in January was my most recent play experience. 

I’ve stayed in touch with a number of them via phone, text or Zoom, but no play. I expect it will be another year before public health circumstances — specifically the deployment of a vaccine that’s more than 65% effective — are likely to make skin-to-skin play plausible for me. And even then it’s likely to be playing with a couple I know well, rather than the orgiastic parties I most enjoy.

I feel fortunate that I deeply enjoy sex with my wife. We’ve been having a lot more sex together than for the past decade or so. ?☺️

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Too long ago.  I think it was late February.  

I mostly go to house/hotel parties and meet n greets, but all of that has pretty much been shut down due to COVID19.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

I am going to get negative comments on this answer. 

We played three weeks ago. 

We don’t play often and look forward to vacation friends we met over 5 years ago. We met on a cruise and we try to plan our vacation either on a cruise or an island. The last time we met was last year when we visited their home hours away. 

All plans were called off this summer and we figured it was not something we were going to do. Our friends suggested coming to them. We would all be tested the week before meeting to make sure no virus among us. We discussed that is not 100% safe. Another couple would join us and they rented a beach house. 

We were nervous when our tests took almost a week for results. We all brought our results showing negative tests. 

As our previous times together, each night we played in separate rooms which didn’t stop group play other times. 

We have isolated since coming home and we have not showed any signs. I talked to our friends a few times and they are fine too. We are thinking of being tested again this week as a precaution. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

We don’t play often and look forward to vacation friends we met over 5 years ago. We met on a cruise and we try to plan our vacation either on a cruise or an island. The last time we met was last year when we visited their home hours away. 

All plans were called off this summer and we figured it was not something we were going to do. Our friends suggested coming to them. We would all be tested the week before meeting to make sure no virus among us. We discussed that is not 100% safe. Another couple would join us and they rented a beach house. 

We were nervous when our tests took almost a week for results. We all brought our results showing negative tests. 

As our previous times together, each night we played in separate rooms which didn’t stop group play other times. 

We have isolated since coming home and we have not showed any signs. I talked to our friends a few times and they are fine too. We are thinking of being tested again this week as a precaution. 

We wouldn’t do what you did, but you did take precautions. Everyone has to weigh risk vs.reward. Your call. 

We met a group of old friends at a hotel take over in January. We had some family obligations and then the pandemic hit. No vacations to Mexico or Florida. 

6 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

No negative from me, you may have set the standard of future swinging. It sounds as you and your friends did plenty of planning to make your vacation a success. I think swingers before us would take tests for AIDS and other STDs to prove their health. 

My wife made a comment after an also recent meeting with someone, that since the pandemic the anxiety fades after awhile. She said she climaxed almost immediately as if it was the release of all the craziness in the world waiting to be relieved. 

On the home front, our own sex has become more often and  unrushed. We talk more during sex and have tried many new things. 

Congratulations on making this work for you. 

• Like 2

We've kept going within our closed group of married couples.  My wife played with one couple yesterday while I watched the kids.

• Like 1

On 8/3/2020 at 11:13 AM, njbm said:

When was your last swinging experience?

Depends how you define "swinging."  If you include anyone in our poly family other than my husband, it was this morning.  If it has to be someone outside the family (Clair, Lora, and my boyfriend and/or his wife), then three days ago.

• Like 1

It was January with a guy that we have occasionally played with.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2020 at 7:06 PM, couplers said:

Depends how you define "swinging."  If you include anyone in our poly family other than my husband, it was this morning.  If it has to be someone outside the family (Clair, Lora, and my boyfriend and/or his wife), then three days ago.

Me too. If from a poly perspective, no recent swing experience because both men are my long term partners.  We stopped swinging temporarily from any new persons. If from a swinger's perspective that is sex outside of home, mine was yesterday with boyfriend who lives in a nearby city. I'm glad both men trust my judgment on safety so there's no anxiety for infection risks.

My boyfriend will be finally moving to our city because their office will be closing down in theirs and will be consolidating in my city's office. I'm excited and we're looking for an apartment near our house. I don't have to drive to his house everytime. But the new challenge will be the boundaries. We act like a couple in public when I'm in his place and his co workers knew me as his long time gf.  Now, we have to discuss if we have to make adjustments in our public behavior.

Or would it be a lesser hassle to just get an apartment on the other side of town not so near our home?

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 12:29 PM, kittyswinger said:

We act like a couple in public when I'm in his place and his co workers knew me as his long time gf.  Now, we have to discuss if we have to make adjustments in our public behavior.

Or would it be a lesser hassle to just get an apartment on the other side of town not so near our home?

I can't give you a definitive answer, but go out in public proudly with any combination of adults and children, avoiding any public display of affection between adults.  We have never had any problems, although I am sure people talk.  Or likely used to talk.  You know how it is, when people first think that Mary and John are an item, they titillated wondering if they're getting it on, after it's confirmed, they get married, kids are popping out, no one talks about it any more.

• Like 1

To long.

Although we were at the MGM Grand in Vegas in April, and met an attractive couple in the hallway both of us going to our rooms.

They were very attractive, and friendly. They were also much younger than us.

We talked for a few minutes then my wife said to the woman "you are very attractive" and she was. I'm sure my wife was turned on by her and wanted to have sex with her.

Even though we were older I would have tried to keep the conversation going, so at least my wife could have had some fun, but I had a very sore knee and my "desire" was just not there.

I hate it when we miss an opportunity.

• Like 2

On 8/13/2020 at 1:14 PM, Chris&Suzanne said:

To long.

Although we were at the MGM Grand in Vegas in April, and met an attractive couple in the hallway both of us going to our rooms.

They were very attractive, and friendly. They were also much younger than us.

We talked for a few minutes then my wife said to the woman "you are very attractive" and she was. I'm sure my wife was turned on by her and wanted to have sex with her.

Even though we were older I would have tried to keep the conversation going, so at least my wife could have had some fun, but I had a very sore knee and my "desire" was just not there.

I hate it when we miss an opportunity.

Kudos if you can pick up a couple cold in a vanilla environment! Do you think they would have gone for it?

• Like 1

We are spending some time with the single female we play with, but nobody else. She has a pool and we have a home gym so we are using each other's amenities, but we only play two or three nights a month.

Her boyfriend (open, casual) is across the border so they haven't been able to get together since this happened, but is tested regularly for work, so we all figure it continues to be a good arrangement. 

• Like 1

We played back in June. Yep we dared it.  We can not help but to think this whole covid thing is blown out of proportion.  The numbers being inflated, way to much drama on the news. We do not doubt we have a strain that is no doubt a cousin to the flu/pneumonia , we do not doubt those who died by some other cause is probably getting swept under the Covid rug when truly they died  from complications of something else. How many got counted covid when it was really the flu?  I think covid is being used to push an agenda. Like change shortage to force people to use their cards, limit numbers that can be out at a gathering to only allow enough space to keep people from getting to close, move public schooling to online now. If it works, no more paying for up keep for school buildings. It just all seem to controlling.  June actually been to long. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, njbm said:

I think that you are off base. I think what is happening is very clear. A very contagious novel disease is infecting millions and killing hundreds of thousands in this country. There is no cure or vaccine for it. If you are older and have a pre-existing condition like diabetes or obesity or an immunological problem, you are more likely to have a severe case. People with no symptoms can transmit it. If you wear a mask, socially distance and avoid crowded indoor places like bars, restaurants and gyms, you are less likely to contract it. These are simple, scientifically discovered facts. Conspiracy theories are entertaining, but ultimately unfulfilling.

There is no cure for HIV either but we go on and continue our lives .  Get to know and trust people and still having sex. I find it silly everybody slaps on a mask and say they will stay isolated until so-called pandemic is over with. I have a feeling most are in a long wait if they put their life on hold.  It may take 5 or more years to find a vaccine. Like any viruses a person has I expect if you know you are sick don't go to work and don't hang out with people to get other sick.  Now the interesting twist of words that everybody gets sucker into is " You could be the carrier and not know you have it"  sorry I don't always trust the government.  More control then I care for. Elder has their rights to be protected. It is actually common sense but you do not want anybody with a weakened immune system to even be around anybody with a flu or cold.  Covid is over played bureaucrat mess. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

On 8/21/2020 at 8:15 PM, njbm said:

Kudos if you can pick up a couple cold in a vanilla environment! Do you think they would have gone for it?

Hard to tell, but they were very friendly. I'm thinking to women had a connection.

• Like 1

When I was young and in graduate school, my then girlfriend and I went to a Japanese restaurant. A couple in our age group sitting near us asked us if we wanted to taste their sushi. To give you an idea how long ago this was, sushi was a novel thing back then. They flirted with us through dinner. 

When we got home, the realization hit both of us that the other couple was trying to pick us up. We discussed it, laughed about it. The concept of swinging was so unknown to us that they would have had to be more direct to recruit us. Wonder if we would have gone for it?

On 8/22/2020 at 6:24 PM, CythereaSkyclad said:

There is no cure for HIV either but we go on and continue our lives .  Get to know and trust people and still having sex. I find it silly everybody slaps on a mask and say they will stay isolated until so-called pandemic is over with. I have a feeling most are in a long wait if they put their life on hold.  It may take 5 or more years to find a vaccine. Like any viruses a person has I expect if you know you are sick don't go to work and don't hang out with people to get other sick.  Now the interesting twist of words that everybody gets sucker into is " You could be the carrier and not know you have it"  sorry I don't always trust the government.  More control then I care for. Elder has their rights to be protected. It is actually common sense but you do not want anybody with a weakened immune system to even be around anybody with a flu or cold.  Covid is over played bureaucrat mess. 

Just wondering. How do you get to know and trust someone who is asymptomatic? They don't know that they have the coronavirus., it does not appear that they have the coronavirus, but they can transmit it to you and your partner, who can then transmit it to older parents, grandparents, community members. I think that you need to do more research on this topic with reputable sources of medical information. It would be beneficial to your health and the health of people with whom you come in contact.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, njbm said:

Just wondering. How do you get to know and trust someone who is asymptomatic? They don't know that they have the coronavirus., it does not appear that they have the coronavirus, but they can transmit it to you and your partner, who can then transmit it to older parents, grandparents, community members. I think that you need to do more research on this topic with reputable sources of medical information. It would be beneficial to your health and the health of people with whom you come in contact.

I don't trust the government either. That is why I don't take hydroxychloroquine, ingest disinfectants or have UV waves shot up my... I also will not get a hastily approved vaccine that will be waved through to help someone's election. I try to read medically accepted information that is the best that we have at the time with the understanding that it is a novel virus and information is subject to change.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Technically it was May-June.  A FWB & I were trying to locate a bi male for a mmf threesome.  We contacted six men & none met with us.  Last actual was a combined birthday party of two women.  Six men and three women spent a evening largely naked and indulging in assorted sex acts.  

More Kink than swinger my FWB & I did some sex on a upper level of the parking garage at her workplace back in April.  Also i am on call as the secondary sex partner for a lady when her primary is unavailable.  Which is more polyamory than swinger.  

• Like 1

Covid is the only thing more polarizing than Democrat/Republican or Trump/Not Trump. Everyone believes what they believe and can't believe that anyone would take the other side. I'm not going to take a side on this ever again, and the truth will only come out years down the road when we can look back and analyze the information, but usually the truth is somewhere in the middle. Not saying that is the case here, just saying generally the truth is usually in the middle.

• Like 1

We have been asked to play by several couples new to us on lifestyle sites. We will resume activities if and when there is a viable vaccine or treatment or when Covid goes away like a miracle. 

• Like 2

We met with a couple we had played with before last weekend that had been tested during the week prior to meeting us. We had not been tested and it was almost a reason for not going further. We assured them we had not played with anyone. 

We are bareback players and we offered to play safer with no kissing and covered oral, something I wouldn’t know how to do to a woman. We went so far as to go to the local CVS to buy condoms. 

After our initial safe play all rules were forgotten and we all relaxed.  I think kissing was held back if anything. 

This week we have been afraid of any symptoms we felt or had. We got tested yesterday and are awaiting results. 

• Like 1

We did not have our first LS experiences until the pandemic was already here. We have found plenty of couples ready and willing to play with precautions. We all screen each other about working from home, how many grocery store trips, any travel, mask wearing, symptoms, etc., so that we can all assess risk. One couple took our temperatures before allowing us into their home. We have played with 9 couples, and have settled on 3 that we will continue with as play partners. Oddly, all of us four couples have connected with each other, so it's kinda forming an ongoing small group organically. 

We do keep up with each other's exposure risks. I just arrived from a business trip involving plane travel last night. We had a meeting scheduled with one of these couples tonight, but have pushed it back a month due to my business travel. Once that was rescheduled, we booked Labor Day weekend with another couple we've seen before, and they're comfortable with 10 days isolation after my trip. Another couple isolates for 14 days after each play encounter.

One other couple that we have met for a socially distanced dinner is still on the sidelines. Chemistry was there and we want to play together at some point but he has diabetes and they are not yet comfortable playing. We respect that and stay in touch and enjoy their company "vanilla" style. Except for the sexting part...

• Like 2

On 8/12/2020 at 10:07 AM, couplers said:

I can't give you a definitive answer, but go out in public proudly with any combination of adults and children, avoiding any public display of affection between adults.  We have never had any problems, although I am sure people talk.  Or likely used to talk.  You know how it is, when people first think that Mary and John are an item, they titillated wondering if they're getting it on, after it's confirmed, they get married, kids are popping out, no one talks about it any more.

It's final. He moved into his new apartment not near our place and introduced me to the landlord as his girlfriend moving with him. I'm a bit anxious because we put off our plans for 2 reasons, that he lives in another city and the pandemic which will both make raising a baby at this time too much of a hard work. But now, it's only the pandemic that is holding us up...

A couple of days before Christmas 2020. Caught us a little by surprise!

November 2020 we had a male friend that we had been talking to come over and play. We did a little threesome action with a little dp. It was fun. Would like to find couples and some more singles to play with in our area. 

7 hours ago, 2quirky806 said:

November 2020 we had a male friend that we had been talking to come over and play. We did a little threesome action with a little dp. It was fun. Would like to find couples and some more singles to play with in our area. 

Are you vaccinated, if not personal?

We were with friends this past weekend. I credit her as my first, my first threesome and my first bisexual experience. She was my introduction into swinging and give her credit indirectly for me being married to my wonderful husband. 
She came with her current boyfriend, not the guy who she was with years ago for our threesome. I had seen her many times at parties on football weekends up at school. This is the first time in years that she has come to visit us and it was fun to talk about that first time when we shared a bed in a hotel because of a snow storm and I woke up with her nudging my legs apart and her mouth attacking me.  

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

We have been swinging with 2 couples who are like us and have stayed sheltered in place.  We only recently added a 3rd couple who we vetted VERY carefully. Our last encounter was our first all group time last month since this whole covid mess.  It was quite challenging.

Edited by herpob

We're really hoping to get started again VERY SOON. Our regular couple has been wanting to be extremely cautious and so we have been respecting their decision. We are trying to add another couple or two to our group, but not knowing (and not wanting to find out) what their position on Covid it (most people either are not afraid of it, don't want to take any chances with, or are trying to protect family members, but it can quickly become a point of disagreement and we don't want to offend anyone). We keep trying to meet people online and then hope to start meeting IRL to see if there is a connection soon. We are planning to get together and go boating with our regular couple (no playing however) next weekend.

1 hour ago, GoldCoCouple said:

We're really hoping to get started again VERY SOON. Our regular couple has been wanting to be extremely cautious and so we have been respecting their decision. We are trying to add another couple or two to our group, but not knowing (and not wanting to find out) what their position on Covid it (most people either are not afraid of it, don't want to take any chances with, or are trying to protect family members, but it can quickly become a point of disagreement and we don't want to offend anyone). We keep trying to meet people online and then hope to start meeting IRL to see if there is a connection soon. We are planning to get together and go boating with our regular couple (no playing however) next weekend.

Are you vaccinated? If this is too personal of a question, feel free to take the Fifth. 

We take the fifth but we have both survived Covid (we both had it very early into the pandemic) so we may or may not have qualified very early into the vac program for the shots.

• Like 1