Hoseman

First time with buddy's wife

On 12 July 2020 at 3:38 AM, Hoseman said:

Last night went to a bar and meet some friends after a while we went back to their place to hang out. One thing lead to another next thing I know my buddy's wife was sucking on my cock. I looked over to find my wife doing the same to my buddy. Long story short I was pumping her leg on my shoulders and I saw she still had her heels on. Don’t know what it was but was a huge turn on so much so I blasted cum so deep in her she started to squirt. Was the best night of our lives and this morning they texted if we could go at it again sometime 

A bloody big step from drinks at the bar to your buddy's wife sucking your cock! "One thing leading to another" sure covered a lot of ground in a hurry.

As long as everyone enjoyed their selves.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, rick181au said:

A bloody big step from drinks at the bar to your buddy's wife sucking your cock! "One thing leading to another" sure covered a lot of ground in a hurry.

As long as everyone enjoyed their selves.

In the alternate universe where this event may have taken place, you get to skip steps. 😉

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, PeterJ said:

In the alternate universe where this event may have taken place, you get to skip steps. 😉

Except the alcohol. 

• Haha 2