Jo4079

Kissing while having sex

The ones I've met enjoyed kissing. I haven't had sex with enough to say how many there are.

I have always enjoyed kissing. This question had me thinking, I don’t do much kissing with the person who I play with the most, our friend. He is the one person I am alone with the most other than my husband. We are very comfortable being together and we have no restrictions or rules. Almost anything goes sexually. We will even talk during sex. We do kiss, just not much, and never in a prolonged kiss. 

With others if kissing happens, it happens. 

• Like 2

Mrs. cplnuswing certainly does.  Neither one of us have had a swing partner that didn't seem to enjoy kissing just as much as we do.  I know they are out there, and that's fine, everyone is entitled to their swinging rules and boundaries and sexual preferences, we just haven't run into any yet.  Some of that may be self-selective since we would pass by a profile with a "no kissing" statement, but we don't have any "must kiss" statement in ours either though so I think our experiences would be fairly representative.

• Like 1

Sure I do!, every time and ask and make sure it's good with out play partners before hand. This includes kissing before and after bj's with bf and any of our male play partners. No objections as of yet. Kissing and sex just go together! After the lock down it is more enjoyably that ever. I am glad that everyone we play with is open to this. 

• Like 1

Kissing during sex is totally hot. I especially like looking into her eyes too while pumping.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lee714 said:

Kissing during sex is totally hot.

Particularly when it is someone other than the person who is stimulating your genitals in one way or another.  It especially drives me wildly jealous when hubby is fucking me while kissing Lora.

• Like 4

mmm wow that is the best, I love the same thing. Locking eyes with bf as other is giving it to me :)  all smiling and happy girl 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, enjoyingfun said:

that is the best,.. Locking eyes with bf as other is giving it to me

Yes, it is naughty/dirty and I feel deeply loved at the same time.