Tinkerbell788

New But only interested in voyeurism, where do me and my wife start?

Hi ,

me and my wife are looking into having someone to Watch us while we explore our fantasies. We have tried a couple of sites and joined groups but only seem to get spam and bounced about sites. Is there any advice for where we can meet genuine people who we could get to know before, as this will be a big step for us. 
Would ideally like to start a With phone chat especially with the current situation and try to connect. 
Sorry if this is in the wrong area. 
I’m not sure what this would actually be classed as, soft I think with reading some of the other topics. 
thanx 

We have the same interest as you, voyeurs and exhibitionism. We've had good luck putting our profile on SLS.com with our interest being "Watch." Our profile name on SLS is "luvtravel" if you want to contact us for more information.

• Like 3

We went to a club once and opened the door putting the chain on it.  We had a nice crowd watching.  It was very hot.  Just her and I doing with others watching.  You could try this.

• Like 3

I think it depends on your area. We like SLS. We tried a couple other ones and didn't like it as well. You might try one of the more established site's. Are you able to visit a club? Mrs Idaho discovered she likes to be watched. So we did something in just about every open area in the club.  But on SLS anyway, there a quite a few couples interested in soft swap. Whatever you are interested in trying there is someone interested too ?

• Like 1

Do you mean your an exhibitionist?  If so you can ask someone to film and take pictures.  Could be a friend or you can put an ad out.  Or you can go to a club.

• Like 1

Part of the reason we like "watch" is because I/wife don't feel like getting ready to get dressed up and go out. :-) If we're awake (earlybirds), we log on and have fun.

• Like 1

I agree that any path to finding what you are looking for is probably going to go through SLS or one of the other online sites like swingtowns or SDC.  Yes, the sites do come with a lot of hassle with having to sift through the fakes and spam, but they do work, you just have to be willing to put some/alot patience and effort into it before it starts to pay off. 

Another thing to keep in mind, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with having your own rules and boundaries, but the further you get away from what the majority of other users on a site are looking for, then the smaller the ocean you are fishing in so it's going to take even more patience and effort.

Good idea on the club with the door partially open too.  The whole club scene is sort of still up in the air now depending on where you are, but once things get back to normal, that might be something to give strong consideration.

• Like 2

Thank you for the responses, not so much an exibishionist as still really new to this and we are  more interested in a single person to see if this if this is right for us. 

On 6/21/2020 at 4:31 PM, Tinkerbell788 said:

Hi ,

me and my wife are looking into having someone to Watch us while we explore our fantasies. We have tried a couple of sites and joined groups but only seem to get spam and bounced about sites. Is there any advice for where we can meet genuine people who we could get to know before, as this will be a big step for us. 
Would ideally like to start a With phone chat especially with the current situation and try to connect. 
Sorry if this is in the wrong area. 
I’m not sure what this would actually be classed as, soft I think with reading some of the other topics. 
thanx 

My wife and I are always interested in doing this, please send me a message and discuss it. We've done sex chat at least four times.