sdexcalibur

Would I be considered bisexual

I’m a male 40’s married for almost 20 years. In the lifestyle on and off for 16years (hotwife) not so much the cuckhold aspect.  I have had a few male only encounters. 

The first I responded to a CL personal ad for a male massage with happy ending. 

Few years later another ad on CL a guy looking for a blowjob. Drove 20 min spent about an hour there. Giving oral only. 

The third time (years later again) personal ad again . It turned out it was the same guy that massaged me (small world). No massage this time I was there to give oral. Lasted about an hour or so. His roommate (which wasn’t talked about ) joined us on the bed and I took turns taken them in my mouth

again only giving 

Out of the 3 oral sessions no one came and no anal penetration, not saying I wouldn’t of. Last encounter was easily  10 years ago. 

Wife and I have played with a strap on before and I have a couple butt plugs that gets brought out every so often. 

She encourages me to explore and says it would turn her in to see me get penetrated by a guy with her. 

I can’t picture myself in a relationship with a male at all, marriage aside. Just a cock every now and then turns me on. Whether it’s oral or anal. Am I physically attracted to males, I’m not turned on the same way as seeing a sexy women but don’t have a problem saying someone has a nice physique or “I would blow him” 

She has had the same female resume as mine and we never labeled anything but I’m feeling like we might be bisexual. Doesn’t change anything in our day to day lives. What’s your thoughts. 

• Like 2

You are whatever you want to be in my opinion. I enjoy mm sex a lot, am psychically attracted to men and enjoy being with them in a non romantic way. For me, it’s often a great release and nothing more. I’ll check out guys and think “yeah he definitely deserves a blowjob” ? So I consider myself bisexual and proud of it!   

• Like 3

Why label? Do what you want with who you want if they want to. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, njbm said:

Why label? Do what you want with who you want if they want to. 

Exactly. If that gets all of you off who cares?  TBH I have never understood the male homophobic tendency (male) in the LS. Especially the guys that freak with incidental touching. 

• Like 2

I wouldn't put too fine a point on labels. You're simply sexual.

• Like 1

Technically id say you are flexible or fluid in your gender selection.  Bisexual covers that, oral sex is sex.  But I think labels are stupid.  On a side note a guy that sucks dick is hot.  

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Sounds to me you are a guy who likes sex...   Same as me really.  Quit worrying and enjoy it and let your wife enjoy it with you.

Try not to over analyze it. I think the world makes it way to confusing with all these labels. I myself, man in my 50's married for 10 but love to SUCK COCK off and swallow CUM loads. We love what we love. Just enjoy, explore and don't way it down with crap. Wish you lived next door, take care.

• Hot! 1