Chris&Suzanne

This is a question - Pearl Thongs

My wife has a pair, think we picked them up at Adam and Eve, an adult store if you're not familiar. She will wear them every now and again but they are uncomfortable for long periods. More novelty then anything else 

Thank you. Sorry one more question. I think they sell a few different styles/types, do you remember what the actual product was?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rock n Tits
      When I was about 25 I was looking for a job that I could work at night so my hubby could watch the kids.

We both scanned the new papers and I found an ad for a model for adult party items and lingerie. Rock and I went to meet the guy and his wife.

When we got there we met a nice Black couple and found out what the job was all about - It was me modeling lingerie and showing them toys for sale.

The wife asked me to try on some of the things so they could see how they fit. Most were see-thru and they wanted me to go nude under. Then Leon helped me adjust it. Of course his big hand were all over my tits, but I figured, hey it’s modeling.

The first party was the next night. It went well sold a bunch.

Next week another show. This time more men than last, but I sold a lot along with sex toys, but not many.

The next party I had a few women ask me to demo some of the toys for them. I asked Leon about that and he said sure. We sold a bunch and I was paid a nice commission, but felt weird but horny using dildos on myself in front of people.     
    • By Fi86
      Do you bother wearing underwear anymore? Or do people view it as pointless? If you do then do you wear it all the time, or special occasions, or what? What type do you wear?

I always wear a bra, usually padded t-shirt or plunge. But I haven't worn underwear on my bottom half since I left school.
    • By jnbsmokin
      Ok Ladies, I have a very odd problem. Between September 05- July 06, I had six invasive surgeries on my right breast. They took a lot of tissue out during each, and I had to spend over a month after each one, packing a huge hole with gauze. They took all of the milk ducts and my nipple no longer will get hard. In fact, there is a major size difference now. I had a partial mastectomy spread out, to make it short. It wasn't cancer, although I am high risk, but it came close to killing me. I do have pics from the first, least severe surgery, after that, it just got too depressing. My concern comes from being uncomfortable displaying all of my chest during play. I am a mom, and I gained 65-70 lbs. when I was pregnant, my only option to fix the truly loose skin is a tummy tuck, the consultation with the laser expert explained all of that.

How can I find appealing outfits that will allow me to still feel sexy without having to show my battle scars? I kept a low-cut shirt on during all three threesomes and J has already told me that he would prefer for me not to wear so much during play.

I want to have fun without constantly thinking about it! I can get reconstructive surgery, but we have had to wait because it wasn't supposed to come back after the first surgery, so we can't be certain it won't come back. I had one of the greatest doctors though, Dr. Macon, the director of breast surgery for John Hopkins.
    • By Elusive BiFem
      So now, a take off on Brit_Pair's post on favorite lingerie colors...Since his thread was responded to mainly by the females of the board, thought I would ask the same question of the men.

So men...when feasting your eyes upon your favorite lady (or ladies!) clad only in lingerie, what colors do YOU prefer to see them wearing?
    • By Emt
      We'll be attending our first swinger event in the near future. Now the first time we go, we'll have no expectations, other than the hope someone opens up and talks to us and/or accepts us talking to them just to socialize (maybe more).

Now on a daily basis, I wear Joe Boxer thongs. I've been wearing them for 10-15 years. I LOVE them! No wedgies/bunching, holds me firmly in place so my head doesn't get irritated, etc.

Anyway, I've read that men wearing thongs at swinger events can be a little odd if a 6-pack and cherry tomato ass cheeks don't accompany the thong.

But what is reality when it comes to clothes in the first place. Do people walk around fully clothed or naked...or is there some use in wearing undies? What is generally the most attractive...boxers, boxer briefs, etc.?

Thanks!