Jbhorny

Hard to find a mf couple that are both Bisexual

My Wife and I are both bisexual and desire to have another bisexual couple enjoy each other’s fantasies together. My wife wants a women to sit on her face while take her mans cock and I love to have my wife or his eat my ass right up till he pushes himself in my tight hole. We are really kinky people and wish to find like minded couples

• Like 1

mmm strange as many women say they are. Well I am and my BF is bi oral ( i beg him to help me lol) and we do share this to people that ask if this comes up. Just keep looking

If you join SLS, SDC or other lifestyle meeting sites, you can identify yourselves as bi and search for other bi couples. We are on CV19 hiatus, hope you are too.

• Like 3

In general, finding just the right cpl can be hard. We would love to have a steady bi cpl to play with

• Like 1

Member mjbm has offered some good advice. I advise the same. If you have not already, establish a profile or profiles at SLS, SZC, and/or SDC and describe what you seek. You should not, however, expect instant results. We consider ourselves very successful in swinging but it was eighteen months before we made "first contact".

• Like 1

We're currently on a CV19 hiatus as well. But in the past we've posted our profiles as bi/bi and don't get a lot of hits. It's a challenge, but I think in time we (collectively) will get there. I've also heard stories of straight guys posting as bi, and then focusing all the intention on the wife instead of being actually bi. I guess you just have to filter out as you meet people. 

"But in the past we've posted our profiles as bi/bi and don't get a lot of hits."

I'll throw my two cents at this...If you asked us for a quick answer I'd say I'm bi and he is straight. However, he is quite curious to try oral on a man. Does that make him bi? Curious? "Open"? Who knows. I think we both like getting naked with another couple, two couples, etc and going with the flow. 

The issue you're likely running into is the weird stigma in the world that it is perfectly acceptable for a woman to be bi but abhorrent for a man to be. There seems to be a view that a bi male is less than a man, degraded masculinity. I don't understand it, but when one of our profiles on a swinger site noted bi-female/straight male we got a lot of attention. When we switched to "bi-curious" for him, 90% drop in contact. We tried "Open minded" and got a few more, but still much less than with "straight".  

As I mentioned, he is curious as he has never given oral to a man before. Will he like it? Will it be a one-and-done? Who knows. We definitely are in this lifestyle to explore things we cannot do as a couple - MFM, FMF, MFMFMFMFMFM (the more the merrier), bi oral, etc. Our approach is to talk about it with potential couples. Some men as aghast when asked about contact between the men. Really? We have four naked people on a bed, things will get touched intentionally and unintentionally. Stuff happens. Heck I remember our first experience with a couple. The guy was adamant that there would be no contact between the guys. Well, Mr was reaching for the other woman's breasts at the same time her husband was coming to straddle her face. Mr got a handful of cock. Without missing a beat, Mr stroked it a couple times and guided it into her mouth. The night continued. The guy didn't jump off the bed and make a scene. Stuff happens, roll with it. We've seen the opposite as well...where the night ended because of something unintentional. 

Just talk about things before moving forward. Many profiles will spell out the male side in the narrative (e.g. no contact between the males!). Some will have their interests cleverly disguised, the inform those who may have a bi/curious male but who don't want to scare away couples by explicitly posting "BI"

• Like 1

I'm straight but never say never.  I have always wondered why there is so much male homophobia in the LS. I've heard women say they wouldn't play with a couple with a bi curious male because she didn't want a guy checking out her man's butt. To each their own. I 

just find it odd in a group of people as open minded as people are in the LS that so many slam the door on male bisexuality. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 11:16 PM, Jbhorny said:

My Wife and I are both bisexual and desire to have another bisexual couple enjoy each other’s fantasies together. My wife wants a women to sit on her face while take her mans cock and I love to have my wife or his eat my ass right up till he pushes himself in my tight hole. We are really kinky people and wish to find like minded couples

Geez, and you make it sound so appealing, I can't figure out why you can't score?

:facepalm:

• Like 1

Just started looking, sounds like the best kind of foursome. Everyone just having fun no matter who.

• Like 3

There is a conundrum for the bi curious male. If they list themselves as bi curious, 50-75% of straight males on a lifestyle site will not want to meet with that couple.

But if a bi-curious male lists himself as straight, the majority of bi males in a couple are not interested. 

I guess this can be addressed in a text or in person discussion. 

If you list yourselves as Bi/Bi, many "straight" singles and/or couples will reach out to you. The strictly straight folks will not, but you are not interested in them anyhow, right?

And, it's always worth noting that even if you list as "bi" (man or woman) you are perfectly capable (and willing) to play straight...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fitlakecouple said:

If you list yourselves as Bi/Bi, many "straight" singles and/or couples will reach out to you. The strictly straight folks will not, but you are not interested in them anyhow, right?

And, it's always worth noting that even if you list as "bi" (man or woman) you are perfectly capable (and willing) to play straight...

Not sure that I agree. I think that if the man in a couple lists himself as bicurious, many straight couples will take a pass on them. Unfortunately, large swaths of the lifestyle community are not tolerant of male bisexuality, yet encourage female bisexuality. On SLS, the majority of women are listed as bi or bi-curious, few men are so listed. 

But I agree, if the male is looking for bi experiences, he should list as bi or bi-curious. 

23 minutes ago, njbm said:

Not sure that I agree. I think that if the man in a couple lists himself as bicurious, many straight couples will take a pass on them. Unfortunately, large swaths of the lifestyle community are not tolerant of male bisexuality, yet encourage female bisexuality. On SLS, the majority of women are listed as bi or bi-curious, few men are so listed. 

But I agree, if the male is looking for bi experiences, he should list as bi or bi-curious. 

Many men list as straight for the very reason you point out - when , in fact, they are open to and interested in a bi experience(s). Those folks are who the OP wants to find and attract. He isn't finding them by listing himself as straight. And, while the majority of men list as straight - more and more men are listing as bi-curious or bi than even 5 years ago.

...Many does not mean 'the majority'...

• Like 2

Male bisexuality is a difficult thing to define.  Our guys will do things like DP, sloppy seconds, go down on us after the other guy has ejaculated inside, one kiss a woman while the other fucks her, etc.  There are perhaps homosexual aspects to it, but they never do full-on oral or anal gay acts, the exact things that they do with women.  They really believe that it isn't gay if there is a woman involved.  Or it's more that guys want to get off in a woman and will tolerate just about anything that gets them there.  That seems to be the real dividing line.

• Like 2

On 7/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, couplers said:

Male bisexuality is a difficult thing to define.  Our guys will do things like DP, sloppy seconds, go down on us after the other guy has ejaculated inside, one kiss a woman while the other fucks her, etc.  There are perhaps homosexual aspects to it, but they never do full-on oral or anal gay acts, the exact things that they do with women.  They really believe that it isn't gay if there is a woman involved.  Or it's more that guys want to get off in a woman and will tolerate just about anything that gets them there.  That seems to be the real dividing line.

I agree with this.  I like separation between me and any other guys but sometime accidents happen and I just try not to panic.  But I know other guys that just don't seem to care.  They'll put their dick right into my GF's mouth while another guy's is in there.  Some of my friends do some stuff that I would consider pretty bisexual but they would NEVER say they are bisexual.  Like you said, I don't know if it's because there is a female involved, they just get caught up in the moment, etc but I think bisexual might mean something different to a lot of people.

• Like 2

I think there is a spectrum. Some people have a 10% inclination towards same sex activities, some 90%.

I do find that some homophobes are concerned about their own homosexual interests. 

• Like 1

Let's say that both of us are mainly heterosexual but with curiosity. However, in the past we have had no particular problems finding couples with both bisexuals.

We believe that many people have bisexual curiosity but maybe they don't say so.

In the community that we use to transgress the search is very simple, there is a special section for full bsx couples.

Personally it happened to me that while I was fucking a normal man's wife he started to lick her pussy with me inside. When I came out he took it completely in my mouth. I didn't know about anything and it was a surprise. But again, I prefer women and my boyfriend prefers men.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2020 at 7:09 AM, Arcana said:

Let's say that both of us are mainly heterosexual but with curiosity. However, in the past we have had no particular problems finding couples with both bisexuals.

We believe that many people have bisexual curiosity but maybe they don't say so.

In the community that we use to transgress the search is very simple, there is a special section for full bsx couples.

Personally it happened to me that while I was fucking a normal man's wife he started to lick her pussy with me inside. When I came out he took it completely in my mouth. I didn't know about anything and it was a surprise. But again, I prefer women and my boyfriend prefers men.

So are you suggesting that bi people are not normal? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

i'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that about 40-50% of husbands in couples where the male is listed as straight will dabble in m2m fun behind closed doors.  Also this tends to be truer of more mature couples with more years in the lifestyle.  Lots of couples tend to list hubby as straight so as not to turn off other couples.  Our experience with single males suggests that guys who list themselves as bi do in fact get quite a lot of interest and quite a lot of action,, and don't be surprised if a lot of interest does in fact come from couples where hubby is listed as straight.

• Like 3

I wouldn’t consider myself Bi or even curious, however I have jacked off guys and been jacked off.  I’ve let couple guys suck me, 1 couple I let him suck me just so I could fuck her ass.  

On 10/5/2020 at 5:33 PM, Playman64 said:

I wouldn’t consider myself Bi or even curious, however I have jacked off guys and been jacked off.  I’ve let couple guys suck me, 1 couple I let him suck me just so I could fuck her ass.  

•  

ha gay GIF

But seriously, my gay friend excitedly asked me "did your balls touch?" when listening to my wife share the details of her most recent DP experience.  I said, "I don't think so" and he seemed disappointed.

???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/5/2020 at 3:33 PM, Playman64 said:

I’ve let couple guys suck me, 1 couple I let him suck me just so I could fuck her ass.  

Proves my point.

On 7/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, couplers said:

guys want to get off in a woman and will tolerate just about anything that gets them there.

• Sad 1

On 10/13/2020 at 9:08 AM, couplers said:
On 10/5/2020 at 3:33 PM, Playman64 said:

I’ve let couple guys suck me, 1 couple I let him suck me just so I could fuck her ass.  

Proves my point:

On 7/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, couplers said:

guys want to get off in a woman and will tolerate just about anything that gets them there.

divenaked reacted to thisSad 

You reacted "sad," but as a woman who is always in control it works to my advantage and I get what I want.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:31 AM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

i'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that about 40-50% of husbands in couples where the male is listed as straight will dabble in m2m fun behind closed doors.

For us, it was the wives who dared us to do some gay things.  We did, it was ok, but we haven't done it again recently.  The women do it almost all the time.