hasanth

Men's height

Mary is 5'7", and is more immediately attracted to taller men at the club and house parties. But . . . if a guy shows her a sense of humor and is good looking, she'll enjoy a smaller man. 

• Like 1

We are all the same size in bed. People seem to find the vital parts regardless of height. One just has to move around a bit. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, adamgunn said:

Mary is 5'7", and is more immediately attracted to taller men at the club and house parties. But . . . if a guy shows her a sense of humor and is good looking, she'll enjoy a smaller man. 

I have a sometime playmate who has become a friend. She’s quite attractive, great smile and nice eyes. She has a good figure. And she’s six feet tall. I’m 5’ 7’ and if we are standing in order to kiss I have to get on my tip-toes and she has to bend her head down. Early on she seemed to have some issues about the discrepancy in our heights. I pointed out to her that when we were laying down we were the same “height”.  We eventually got past the height issue and she isn’t reticent to be with me in public when we’ve occasionally gone out for dinner, though I’m not sure at all it was my comment that helped. ?

My experience overall has been that many women of higher than average height feel self conscious about their stature, and wish they were shorter. They avoid heels and sometimes slump a bit. Then there are the tall and elegant women who wear their height with pride. ?

• Like 3

I'm over 6' and to me, it's only a positive because there are women who insist that their man is taller than they are, so more chances for me.  I have no height preference for women - I love 'em all!

??

I am 5'4" and most men are taller anyway. Despite a man's height, at one of our parties, I'll let any of our invited guests stick it in me and love it.

partylover.jpg

o and m.00_00_45_11.Still001.jpg

Oh wow, I'm pretty short at 4' 6" so I'm not sure guys come smaller than me lol.  If they do I'm pretty sure they are called children lol, so no.  

28 minutes ago, JessicaJamison said:

Oh wow, I'm pretty short at 4' 6" so I'm not sure guys come smaller than me lol.  If they do I'm pretty sure they are called children lol, so no.  

I had a GF in the past that was 4'11. She was wonderful. I've found that many guys on the sites we browse are taller than me (5'11). The ladies seem to fall into the standard range of 5'4-5'7. I know there is a stigma in the dating world about short guys, women being taller than their man, etc.  I don't think it is as big of a deal 

Height is meaningless when everyone is having fun.