couplers

Hair pulling

Do you like to pull hair or have your hair pulled during sex?  Lately I find myself doing more pulling and enjoy having my hair pulled.

I encourage the guys to pull my hair when we do doggy; I like it when I go down on Clair or Lora and they pull my hair.  I do not like it if a guy pulls my hair (or otherwise touches my head) when I take his dick in my mouth.

I like to pull a guys hair when he goes down on me.  For me it is a control thing in two ways, both that I feel that I'm dominating them and second, since we play with the same three guys all the time, they get to know my signals from the way I pull their hair and I can control how they move their lips and tongue and where.  When a woman's down on me, I tend to play with their hair rather than just pull it.

Und du?

I have no problem when I woman pulls my hair at all, but I also like women that take control and are aggressive about what they want.  The missus can’t stand having her hair pulled or being treated rough in any way. 

I don't mind having my hair pulled when I'm going down on a woman.  My GF LOVES to have her hair pulled when she is being fucked.

I always enjoy Couplers posts. Signaling what to do by pulling his hair...my partner is bald so that won’t fly. I do like it when he touches my hair like he is caressing it. I also enjoy touching his bald head. Gentle hair pulling can be fun in my book. Definitely don’t cum in it without asking.

4 hours ago, FullSwapCLT said:

Don't pull it and don't cum in it please

Mrs cplnuswing agrees!

• Like 1

I enjoy it, at least at times, when doing it doggie fashion, esp when my husband is behind me, pulls my head back so my mouth and chin come back while I’m sucking the other guy.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:56 AM, Jane1902 said:

... Signaling what to do by pulling his hair...my partner is bald so that won’t fly...

Probably wouldn't be as enjoy for him, but you could use his ears as controllers.  ?

Mary enjoys having her hair tugged as she's in coitus. Traditionally, I'll be behind her where it's hard to play with her good parts, and I'll softly tug on it - not pull it hard enough to hurt. 

If another of her lovers discovers that, it's a real fun time.

Certainly don’t cum in my hair but if we’re in the “doggy position”, you can certainly pull it.  It also has a similar affect when I’m giving a passionate bj.

On 6/8/2020 at 10:37 AM, chiccouplexx said:

Certainly don’t cum in my hair

Am I the only one who like my hair to get messy? 

• Like 1

Usually, when a woman is pulling my hair, she is also screaming "Stop! I can't take anymore!"

I made the mistake of pulling a lover's hair during doggie once...and created a monster. Apparently, no one had done that before. She turned from casual lover to stalker and drastic steps had to be taken to remove her from the equation.

• Sad 1

On 6/11/2020 at 9:59 PM, divenaked said:

...and created a monster. Apparently, no one had done that before. She turned from casual lover to stalker and drastic steps had to be taken to remove her from the equation.

Oh shit, that doesn't sound like it went well ?

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 9:40 PM, cplnuswing said:

Oh shit, that doesn't sound like it went well ?

Started out really well, Then things got out of hand and spiraled quickly.