NewSw

Have You Ever Joined a Sex Group With Several Couples?

Which of you has joined in a group sex party with many couples, three couples and more in a house not in club?

House parties, sometimes stay couplely swappy things but frequent turn more ogry like.  My advice, don’t go to one unless you’re ready for that type of activity.

Chic's right, you should be aware and cool with what you're going to get into. But that doesn't mean you and your SO have to participate in all the activity.

• Like 2

My wife and I are part of a closed group of married couples who play.  During the week it's mostly twosome alone play and threesomes due to the press of business and family obligations.   On weekends it's more couples swaps, although usually someone will stay out to watch the kids.

• Like 4

The closed group is a tempting idea. We hear of a lot of HPV and HSV sightings.  

• Like 1

We are trying to form a closed group of several couples, but its hard enough to find one other couple that you click with, let alone several.

• Like 2

I prefer being with one person in a swap. We have attended a party and the experience is much different. The Mister said the group party was great. He enjoyed the visuals and multi possibilities, while I enjoy the attention and closeness of a single partner. I don’t enjoy being watched. 

• Like 1

Our preferred form of play is a group/house party with primarily our known friends (mostly couples). If you want one partner it's there. If you want multiple partners, it's there. You can, but do not need to couple swap. Something for everyone. If there are folks you don't vibe with - you can work around it. And since you already know at least most of the people you are at ease.

• Like 1

We haven’t joined one in the sense of joining a club but we have certainly been to house parties that consisted of 5 to 10 couples, sometimes a few single men added to the mix to provide other options as well.  We enjoy this kind of play although it happens less than say MFM, or going to a couples club for swaps and such.

A sex parties, to us, is a gathering of three to six couples meeting with the expectation all the couples are willing to play with all the other attendees. House parties, by contrast, are more social with some play potential between some of the other couples. We go to both event types.

• Like 2

It is not our preference big groups but we have been involved in parties with other 5 couples

Hello everyone this is our first post.We have been to a couple of parties of ten or more couples and a few parties with three couples. We prefer to just swap  with one couple at a time.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, RVcouple61 said:

Hello everyone this is our first post.We have been to a couple of parties of ten or more couples and a few parties with three couples. We prefer to just swap  with one couple at a time.

Welcome to Swingersboard.

• Hot! 1

Frankly speaking, I’ve never joined swinger parties. But sometimes this idea comes in my head. I’m afraid to offer it for my partner. I’m not sure if he’ll understand me. I think you have to be sure 100% in each other if you want to join so parties. I love experiments in bed. We often use different lubricants and vibrators. It makes sex much more sensual and brings you to a new level of satisfaction. My favorite toy is We-Vibe. I bought it at an adult online sex shop and I absolutely don’t regret about it though it is not cheap. But who knows may be one day we’ll try and swinger parties. I’m afraid it would break relations in the future. So, yes I need to think about it.

We got invited to an after hours party at a nudist colony in Tampa. We didn't know any of the six or seven couples, but cozied up with a couple who were literally screwing on the kitchen counter. Fun times!

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

The largest group sex gathering that I have ever been involved with is when David, Red, Clair, Lora, Walter (first as Lora's boyfriend, then her husband, and finally as her ex-husband), and I all played together.  Three women and three men worked pretty well.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

We've been to our share (and probably someone else's share as well) of rocking house parties. But I wouldn't call it a sex group, the people never tended to get together as a group. Although we did see many of them again in other parties, as foursomes or with some of the single men in threesomes.

I have three couples my husband and I swing with regularly, and we have had our own little parties with all of us together, but never any formal swinger party.  I've considered attending an club downtown but it looks kinda seedy so we haven't yet.  

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

Our parties where 90% group play.  Mostly couples with a few single women and carefully selected single men.  Anywhere from 6 to 20 attendees.  Held Sunday mornings 10 am to 2/3 pm.  We also had other groups/parties/themed events but these were more open by invite.  We had these for 8-10 years.  Many regulars where poly swingers.  We played together, made fantasies come true, socialized together.  Many of us are still together twenty plus years later. 

Group play, all on the bed….or two beds (king size).  After coffee and chatting all up the stairs to play.  We would enjoy two to three rounds.  Semi closed group, all vetted.  All raw play but an understanding that all male ejectulate was taken orally or body shots by female partners (leaving them fresh/not messy, self conscious) leaving the ability to continue playing as many times as they wished.  

many of our female attendees (married, girlfriends, SO or single ladies) would choose from time to time to have the male playmate finish inside her…..the ladies preference.  Especially if it was the last round.

Every one played, no one left out.  Just real people having fun.

• Hot! 4

On 11/19/2020 at 3:28 PM, JessicaJamison said:

I've considered attending an club downtown but it looks kinda seedy so we haven't yet.

Even as a guy I can't get excited about having sex with a woman who I don't know; my wife is even more so like that.  We need to click on a social level, process it, then if there is a desire, meet again to screw.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Billygoat said:

Semi closed group, all vetted.  All raw play but an understanding that all male ejectulate was taken orally or body shots by female partners (leaving them fresh/not messy, self conscious) leaving the ability to continue playing as many times as they wished.  

Interesting.  We are part of a totally closed group of married couples for the reason that we all not only prefer bareback, but also having the guy ejaculate into the woman, almost always into her vagina.  The difference is, I suppose, that us men (and the woman) don't mind or even enjoy (I'm in that category) going into that mess for subsequent rounds. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

I do want to know and like the other woman. A closed group sounds good, but the odds that you are going to find two or three experienced swinger couples where some of them do not have HPV or HSV is remote. 

On 7/17/2022 at 1:46 PM, Numex said:

Interesting.  We are part of a totally closed group of married couples for the reason that we all not only prefer bareback, but also having the guy ejaculate into the woman, almost always into her vagina.  The difference is, I suppose, that us men (and the woman) don't mind or even enjoy (I'm in that category) going into that mess for subsequent rounds. 

We are the same. Closed group. No diseases. Super clean, healthy, careful couples. We have only had one wife of a couple come to us and say that she was not sure about her husband's safety. We all get tested regularly so we upped the date on the next tests. We were all clean. Sure at any time someone could mess us all up but we trust everyone until they give us cause not too. The lady and her husband needed to work out some of those very issues, hence why we are adamant about same room sex. Any time anyone has ever had sex with anyone in our groups alone (over the years within in non-closed groups), it caught up with them and changed the dynamics of their swinging as a married couple. Not a single couple is still together that did this.

Thank goodness, like Numex, our group has so much fun barebacking it, filling, cream pieing, refilling, oral fests galore, swapping, mixing it all up no one has expressed any interest in outside sex. If they can't get what they need within our group, I doubt they ever will. I think everyone gets this and have no desire to ruin it. Even though we all do have sex with everyone, I have never seen couples so much in love. When I look at what we have and all the crazy things we do, from an outside perspective I'd probably think, the people have sex with anyone, anything, anytime, anywhere. But we are very much in love with our spouses, very well organized, have well planned gatherings, we all know what the main course is each time, and how it unfolds. 

We have found our groove once again now that the big scare is over with covid. I am pretty good at reading others and picking up on their vibes, I cannot see anyone in our group messing it up. We have had some move away, which is always sad and we eventually add to our numbers as we build that strong bond of trust and openness with new couples.  It always takes a bit of time, but oh so worth it. We have life long lasting friendships. We are still in touch with those who have moved. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

On 8/25/2022 at 11:10 PM, herpob said:

Sure at any time someone could mess us all up but we trust everyone until they give us cause not too.

My thought is that our closed group is less likely to mess up and bring in some STD than a vanilla monogamous couple because, as you said

If they can't get what they need within our group, I doubt they ever will.

There is variety in our group, people fulfilling little kinks that they don't with their spouses, and little new things are explored.  Plus, it seems that everyone is getting the quantity they want.

The lady and her husband needed to work out some of those very issues,..

Please explain, I think that I'm mixing up outside group and intra-group issues.

... hence why we are adamant about same room sex. Any time anyone has ever had sex with anyone in our groups alone (over the years within in non-closed groups), it caught up with them and changed the dynamics of their swinging as a married couple. Not a single couple is still together that did this.

It has been the opposite experience in our group, everyone has alone sex at times, both MF get togethers as well as both types of threesomes.  And by "alone" I don't just mean another room, at an entirely different place.  Some of us, including Daniela and me, have gone on vacations with one or more of the others in our group without the spouse.  Alone play is almost necessary for spontaneous weekday play.  Many times one of the four in the two couples will take the kids while the others play and later perhaps, switch off.  (The kids like these like getting together with the other kids and either being taken somewhere for a treat or getting pizza and dessert and going to the other house.)

But we are very much in love with our spouses, very well organized, have well planned gatherings,

Same with us, all the couples are married and have solid relationships.  Our planned gatherings are on weekends with up to all of our group.

we all know what the main course is each time, and how it unfolds. 

Please explain.  In our group you never know how it will unfold...

Edited by Numex
  • Hot! 2

On 8/28/2022 at 5:10 PM, Numex said:

My thought is that our closed group is less likely to mess up and bring in some STD than a vanilla monogamous couple because, as you said.

I totally agree with your agreement!  :)

There is variety in our group, people fulfilling little kinks that they don't with their spouses, and little new things are explored.  Plus, it seems that everyone is getting the quantity they want.

Yes - same here! And the quantity is the best!  Everyone gets their fill of what they enjoy the most as well as in totality. 

No matter how good the most amazing male is sexually, he can only provide one penis and only produce so much cum. Which is never enough.

The lady and her husband needed to work out some of those very issues,..

Please explain, I think that I'm mixing up outside group and intra-group issues.

She had thought he was getting extra sex without her knowledge so they had to work on that.  It was easily fixed. That is the down side to so many of us traveling with work when our busiest seasons hit. 

Many times one of the four in the two couples will take the kids while the others play and later perhaps, switch off.  (The kids like these like getting together with the other kids and either being taken somewhere for a treat or getting pizza and dessert and going to the other house.)

THAT is a great idea for couples with kids. We do likewise with the newer younger couples we've more recently added that have kids. A couple will sit out and keep the kids for a weekend or we will all pitch in to help the parents with nannies if we have a week long excursion. 

Same with us, all the couples are married and have solid relationships.  Our planned gatherings are on weekends with up to all of our group.

Please explain.  In our group you never know how it will unfold...

We do not always know everything that will happen but we all know the basic routine or lay out. For example we might have a women's themed party so it's centered around we ladies, or a guys theme, a couples swap based on who draws whom, we do the good ole gang bang - lol for birthday and anniversaries and other special occasions I love the couples' ones. It's fun pleasuring a couple as a group and completely wiping them out.  Some times we have a sex toy focused day. Maybe it's strap on weekend? I love those. I didn't but have grown fond of them. A basic routine or pattern is lots of foreplay of course, loads of oral, we have some that are so good at oral they can make anyone orgasm multiple times so if they are overworked we will focus on tending to them. After oral and a lot of cum/flavor play/swap - there are endless ways this can play out, we tend to have a great deal of piv and or oral mixed. I love mixing male/female flavors as do others. We all enjoy cleaning up after orgasms orally. Once this has gone on for a while and the 69s are almost exhausted, we move on to more combos, eventually including anal but almost always last on the list. If someone thinks they will not make it this far and wanted anal often they will skip to this with a willing partner or two. Spit roasting becomes a fav at this juncture as do strap ons. We just had a great weekend of guys only and girls only. Some helped out, lent a hand here and there, as well as a mouth, but no other body parts with the opposite gender. So it was easy to know how most of it would unfold. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

On 8/29/2022 at 9:06 PM, herpob said:

The quantity is the best!  Everyone gets their fill of what they enjoy the most as well as in totality. 

No matter how good the most amazing male is sexually, he can only provide one penis and only produce so much cum. Which is never enough.

Yep, in most cases the men are spent before the women are, especially my wife.  (One of my three rules when we started in the lifestyle with her having a couple of boyfriends (along with no married men where the wife didn't know & approved and everyone knows everything about what's going on) , was that sex with other guys could add to but not replace sex between us; it's never been a problem.)  Two things that take care of this is that all the women are bi, and at least one of us men in the group is always willing to to take care of a woman who needs sexual activity.

eventually including anal but almost always last on the list.

Yep, after being in an ass, the only place that dick is going is to decontamination and clean-up.

Spit roasting becomes a fav at this juncture

For us most of the threesomes are FMF, with the lucky woman being in the middle being bi.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

I was unsure whether this question was about joining a long term closed group of swingers such as Numex and herpob have, or joining a group on a much more short term basis. 

I had a girlfriend that liked to play, and the first encounter we had with others was an eight-some at the red rooster in Vegas, followed by a six-some on the same trip.  We were soft at the time,  but nobody was disappointed at our performance!

• Like 1

On 3/10/2020 at 7:41 AM, PSULioness said:

We attend parties with many people... With no agenda I never know who I’ll be with. 

Even within our closed group, not knowing how it will all play out is exciting anticipation.

• Hot! 2

On 8/1/2022 at 9:17 PM, JessicaJamison said:

If I'm letting a person be inside me, I'd like to know him.

I gestated two children in me who I never even met until they came out.  

• Haha 4

In a very short period of time we went from one couple to a camping trip with several couples to a house party. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

We did things quickly at first too starting with one we met online, then friends we knew for many years, then the originals along with the friends, then we added another which led to a house party. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1