PeeTWheatstraw

Introductions

I am a very kinky black man. My name is Petey Wheatstraw. Got started in swinging many years ago and eventually was introduced to the world of cuckoldry. I am here to meet men, women, and couples interested in Cuckoldry.

• Like 1

Hey there all in cuckdom! BULL here who enjoys the life style and will be in Vegas as of the latter part of next week for a week.

If anyone is interested in connecting feel free to give me a shout!!

Hello, I am Marc and I enjoy being the bull. The key is learning about the couple and understanding what their fantasy actually is and being tuned in enough to know when either of them wants or needs to slow down

Hey, I'm Dana and I'm curious. ("Hi, Dana!") As my profile says, I'm a married male who plays as a single (my wife knows and is good with it).

I have read a lot of fantasy about this -- or stuff that looks like fantasy -- but I haven't had actual not-playing-a-role conversations with people about it. At this point, I'm lookikng forward to conversations.

Guest MaxxxLodes

Hi,

Maxxx Here.

I have been a lifestyle Bull for over 9 years. I love couples and women, but am happy to chat with anyone. contact me. i'm an exhibitionist and i love to play--even in public. Although I have a very dom personality, i also like to understand the desires of others. Ask me about the crazy stuff i've done. If you've imagined doing it, i probably have done it.

Hello group, I'm SpinOX here just checking out the group.

I know that this is not a popular opinion but I believe that cheating is the most pure form of Cuckoldry. Just look up the definition and follow the sources on the cuckold wikipedia page. Originally, it was not a good thing to be considered a cuckold. Whether it is right or wrong? I dont have the answer to that....in my humble opinion only you can determine what is best for you. I try not to judge anyone regardless of whether or not I agree with them.

It appears that you can't tell how many people are in the clubs anymore but I am sure we have had a few new folks join us since January. Please introduce yourself to the group and lets talk about cuckoldry. 

On 12/6/2019 at 11:56 AM, Kimasianwife said:

Is it wrong that I want to get with a man without my hubby?

I don't think there is anything wrong with expressing or acting on those sexual desires. It all depends on your husband-wife relationship and what you have talked about and established as far as rules/limits. I would have a conversation and tell him you desires...hopefully he'll be eager to let you fulfill that desire! 

• Like 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:56 AM, Kimasianwife said:

Is it wrong that I want to get with a man without my hubby?

Absolutely not.  Does he know of you desire?  Does he support it?  We started asymmetrically with me just having an outside partner, with hubby's full support.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:02 AM, PeeTWheatstraw said:

cheating is the most pure form of Cuckoldry. Just look up the definition

A cuckold has a cheating spouse.  A Wittol is a man who acquiesces to his wife's affairs.  The latter is moral, the former is not.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, couplers said:

Absolutely not.  Does he know of you desire?  Does he support it?  We started asymmetrically with me just having an outside partner, with hubby's full support.

It depends on the dynamic of the couple. If you both are good with it-go for it! We just have no desire to do it. I could never sit and watch either.  Different strokes for different folks.

45 minutes ago, Idahocouple6969 said:

I could never sit and watch either.

My husband never just sat and watched, he jumped in whenever he wanted, during an interlude and afterwards.  He preferred watching while excited then going second because post orgasm it wasn't as much fun for him.  Boyfriend was the opposite, he preferred me "fresh" then leave and not watch, although sometimes I stuck him with sloppy seconds.  He never turned me down.

"Different strokes for different folks."  Fortunately, I got all of the strokes.  BTW, I always go out of my way to give hubby anything he wants whenever he wants it.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 1