Chris&Suzanne

transfer 8mm video to cd

I have a few of these and some have personal sex on them.

anyone know who I can get to transfer them to CDs

Don't wan t them to end up on the internet.

There are a bunch of video digitizer (video capture) dongle/software bundles available. A quick amazon search will turn up dozens. Doing it yourself (i.e: not relying on a service) is probably the safest route.

D

Q1. Do you have a functioning 8mm video camera?

Q2. Does this camera have an IEEE 1394 (Firewire) port?

Q3. Does your camera have a USB port that supports video (some support only still pictures)?

Q4. Does your lap-top computer or desk-top computer have an IEEE 1394 (Firewire) port or a USB port?

If yes to Q1 and Q4 as well as yes to either Q2 or Q3, you can purchase or gather up either a male-make USB cable or a Firewire cable and use the software that I use, AVS4YOU. It's inexpensive, easy to use, and usable with almost any version of Apple IOS or Windows. You can make either Video CDs (VCDs) or a Digital Video Discs (DVDs).

Do you know which ones have the sex on them? If you do send the others to Legacybox. We just used them for an old vhs tape. For old film my husband once borrowed the reels from his college football days and rented a 16mm projector and recorded the projection with our digital camera.

Answers to above. No I don't. That is why I need somebody to do it for me.
I would offer to perform this task for you but I am until March in Florida, far away from my equipment, and even when home, 2500 miles from where you live.

When I first read this I was thinking about the 8mm film movies my grandfather used to take, and was thinking how did you get those developed in the first place?

(As far as I know, my grandparents didn't record any sexual activity, other than the children they produced.)

(As far as I know, my grandparents didn't record any sexual activity, other than the children they produced.)

Just to be clear, I meant that the children they produced was the only record of the fact they had sex. Nothing inappropriate meant. Sorry.