Frank&Sera

Our First Single M

After many years of talking about it (in and out of bed lol) we decided to invite a single male to join us. After placing a few ads and responding to more we think we have found the right person. Still have to meet in person, but we have traded pics and all signs point to a good match. The wife is happy, he sounds like a nice guy and he's less than half her age :facelick:

We are planning a first meet just to get acquainted but if we click in person the way we've clicked online we'll be getting a room that night :lol:

All of a sudden we're confronted with questions we're not sure of.

* What kind of hotel should we look for? A short stay where you pay cash? Or a nicer hotel, where you would need a credit card to rent?

* Our plan was to bring condoms and be 100% safe for oral and intercourse (maybe dispense with them once we built a relationship). After some of the threads we've read it sounds like a lot of people don't use them for oral. Thoughts? Any last minute advice? LOL

• Like 1

We truly hope your first meeting goes the way you hope it goes.

A few suggestions

Speak to him first. Make sure he is what you think he is. There are many fakes out there who hide behind emails. If he refuses to speak, RUN.

Yes, meet for drinks or dinner. Be comfortable with him. Some men can be jerks and this will show usually over an hour or two.

I know a younger man, half your age, is an attraction. Though it might be a perfect scenario it might also be a red flag or at least a flag. On the other side it might just the thing.

For a hotel go to a hotel you would go to if you weren’t meeting someone. Do you want a flea bag that prostitutes use? You aren’t doing anything wrong, don’t make it seedy. A clean bed, a clean bathroom are a must.

Yes bring condoms. You want to use them for peace of mind. If you feel you want to use a condom for oral, use it. Again it’s your call. Personally we don’t use it for oral. It can be risky especially for herpes though you can can get any STD with any unprotected sex.

Good luck and have fun.

• Like 2

After many years of talking about it (in and out of bed lol) we decided to invite a single male to join us. After placing a few ads and responding to more we think we have found the right person. Still have to meet in person, but we have traded pics and all signs point to a good match. The wife is happy, he sounds like a nice guy and he's less than half her age :facelick:

We are planning a first meet just to get acquainted but if we click in person the way we've clicked online we'll be getting a room that night :lol:

Good idea. My wife doesn't want to be involved finding someone online. She lets that up to me. If I feel good about someone the three of us will meet in a non sexual way. Dinner, drinks, a walk in the park etc.. If she feels good about having sex with him I'll make a date with him to meet us, either at home or in a motel. Usually a motel.

All of a sudden we're confronted with questions we're not sure of.

* What kind of hotel should we look for? A short stay where you pay cash? Or a nicer hotel, where you would need a credit card to rent?

* Our plan was to bring condoms and be 100% safe for oral and intercourse (maybe dispense with them once we built a relationship). After some of the threads we've read it sounds like a lot of people don't use them for oral. Thoughts? Any last minute advice? LOL

We have always used a credit card in the motel/hotel room we rent. Some people here have said the third should help to pay. I am happy to pay hoping we will all have a good experience.

She can't get pregnant so she likes to go bareback. She likes making him cum and holding his cum in her. I let that decision up to her.

• Like 1

Thank you cplnluv1 and M1F2KTJ for your advice, we greatly appreciate it. We are somewhere between very excited and petrified :drool: and just want to make sure it goes well.

Get a room at a Hampton, a Hilton Garden Inn or Holiday Inn Express. They are moderately priced but always clean and secure. Low rent places or hot sheet motels will cheapen the experience. Your wife isn't a $50 crack whore and shouldn't be treated as one. A good hotel will convey that message to the guy. In the event the meeting doesn't pan out as planned, you and your wife can still have terrific hotel sex with a nice breakfast in the morning.

As for condoms, we use them for penetration with guys we don't know well. I can't speak for Sera but Mrs Doc HATES latex in her mouth.

Let us know how it turns out.

• Like 1

Get a room at a Hampton, a Hilton Garden Inn or Holiday Inn Express. They are moderately priced but always clean and secure. Low rent places or hot sheet motels will cheapen the experience. Your wife isn't a $50 crack whore and shouldn't be treated as one. A good hotel will convey that message to the guy. In the event the meeting doesn't pan out as planned, you and your wife can still have terrific hotel sex with a nice breakfast in the morning.

As for condoms, we use them for penetration with guys we don't know well. I can't speak for Sera but Mrs Doc HATES latex in her mouth.

Let us know how it turns out.

This. Solid info on hotels. Condoms is a personal preference. We only require condoms for penetration.

• Hot! 1