AandCT

Will this work ?

Hello every one and thank you in advance for all who will give us their opinion especially those who had this or close to it experience

We have been married for 15 years very happily with 2 children. As far as memories can go back it was my husband's fantasy for me to explore my sexuality with another.man and ultimately Ina 3 some for these reasons

My husband was only man I ever been with

I'm heavily multi orgasmic

Was shy and had no self confidence

And few others he kept pointing out .

I really wasn't interested resisted anything that could possibly lead to it most we did was talk fantasize with toys etc.i never minded but at same time did ask for it . He always said was for me. my good.getting the idea .

I always thought it would remain as such told him fantasies should stay as such .

However everything has changed this summer and now we found our self's in this situation and place with no one to ask or reach out to.

In very first days of summer a sales person was going around town. he's 2 day on job of 2 months + gig .

Fell asleep at keyboard.

Nah. I think this will be a multiple installment story. It’s just gonna take a few weeks to get all now of it. Lol

"Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me...." I write that having never seen a copy of the magazine.

35+ years ago I had an article published in Penthouse. But, it wasn’t about sex...:lol: