Thegreyarea

No kissing rule?

I’m not trying to call anyone out, I’m just curious. Do you have a no kissing rule? What is the reasoning behind it? Our profile specifically states, if you have a no kissing rule, don’t bother contacting us. Yet we’ve been contacted a lot lately by couples with a no kissing rule. Like one couple wanted to get together with 3-4 couples at once, but doesn’t want kissing. Wtf? Someone please enlighten me.

• Like 1

They will perform oral, have intercourse, but not kiss. Seems backwards. Soft swap, I understand. Not no kissing. We were with a couple who were into it. Missing something.

• Like 3

I've known a few people who are very comfortable with physical intimacy with friends but not with kissing. For them, kissing is something they see as a romantic connection and not just a physically intimate connection. Playful kissing in a game or at New Years, etc is fine, but kissing during sex was something they weren't comfortable with. I very much like kissing, but I've worked around that when its a line they don't want to cross.

We never got it and won't meet with a couple with that rule. For us, kissing is a big part of foreplay.

Same here. There is no way for us to separate kissing from sex, and so since we know that no matter how hard we tried, we'd have problems respecting that boundary from the start, then we just don't put ourselves in that situation. Way too easy in the heat of the moment to go for a kiss without even thinking about it. If we've got to be thinking about it so hard that we're confident we wouldn't slip up, then that's not going to be a fun experience to start with, so we'll pass.

• Like 3

How Can you have sex without foreplay ?

How can you have foreplay without kissing ?

No kissing equals no sex for me.

This is exactly our line of thinking. No kissing for us would require too much thinking about something that is just supposed to happen naturally. Like I said earlier, if that’s someone’s thing, then so be it. I just don’t understand why people don’t read anything because it clearly states that in the opening section of our profile on every site we’re on.

• Like 3

.., is there anything hotter than kissing a woman while she's orgasming on your cock???
Yes, for me, kissing a woman while she's orgasming on another guy's cock. Especially if it's my wife. ;)
  • Like 2

Kissing is part of sex. How can anyone have sex without kissing the person you are with. I need that kissing to be there before I am comfortable to do more. One partner asked me if it was okay to kiss and I told him you better kiss me if you want to go further. I have found it strange that people will be very intimate and then not want to kiss.

• Like 3

If we didn’t want kissing to be part of sex we would hire a hooker! Neither one of us have had sex with someone without kissing. That will not be changing. No kissing is a big no thanks for us.

• Like 2

Mrs. E, even in her vanilla days, thought a handjob was far less significant than deep kissing, basically advanced hugging/massage. If there was a makeout session, there was probably a handjob. I can respect how some people have confused feelings about intimacy with a strange partner and feel that deep kissing is too much where some kinds of sex acts are not.

Kissing, both on the mouth and body, is a must for both of us, though. Her views on head have tempered a lot, but in our eternal game of "Would You Rather", there's no way we're getting to intercourse with someone we can't make out with.

• Like 2

Yes we have this rule. In real life it has never been an issue but I'm noticing it is a big problem on these boards.

There are at least two kinds of kisses. One says's "I love you" and the other says, "Let's get hot, Playmate! I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

• Like 1

Yes we have this rule. In real life it has never been an issue but I'm noticing it is a big problem on these boards.

Ok, do you mind sharing why? I posted this question because I’m truly curious. Thanks!

• Like 1

Ok, do you mind sharing why? I posted this question because I’m truly curious. Thanks!

My ex-wife had a similar rule. She did not care if I had sex with other women, however the only rule was no kissing. Her reasoning was that sex was purely physical and could be kept separate from feelings and the possibility of starting a relationship. Kissing on the other hand represented more of an emotional bond, which could result in an ongoing relationship (this was the threat).

I don't agree with this thinking, but do understand where she was coming from. Personally I feel that there is a LOT more involved in building a relationship than the kissing in the heat of sex.

• Like 2

My GF and I originally started as FWB and we had a no kissing rule as to keep romantic distance between the 2 of us. Over time we started kissing and we grew closer and became an actual couple. We simply took that rule that we had for each other and applied it to swinging. And to be honest, we have not had any issues with it.

It really depends for me. If I am really connecting with someone, kissing is a natural piece of the puzzle that takes things to another level. Some times all i’m

interested in is some raw sex - pure vaginal stimulation. There are times, rare as they may be, when I want a man to simply use his cock to get me off.

• Like 1

My GF and I originally started as FWB and we had a no kissing rule as to keep romantic distance between the 2 of us. Over time we started kissing and we grew closer and became an actual couple. We simply took that rule that we had for each other and applied it to swinging. And to be honest, we have not had any issues with it.

Doesn't this kind of suggest that the no kissing rule did not have the desired effect? Why bother continuing with a course of action which has proven in the past not to be effective? I still think that there is a lot more to establishing (and maintaining) a good romantic relationship that only kissing. :kiss:

• Like 3

... There are times, rare as they may be, when I want a man to simply use his cock to get me off.
That's when we do doggy straight through.

...Some times all i’m interested in is some raw sex - pure vaginal stimulation.
That's what she gets with doggy, plus breast play.

Even when it's my wife and I, we are usually sensitive and romantic, there are times it's just satisfying our sexual needs. (Usually during the week before work, a hard quickie to get us going.)

That's when we do doggy straight through. ., there are times it's just satisfying our sexual needs. (Usually during the week before work, a hard quickie to get us going.)
I like doggy, but when it's a quickie I need, I prefer to be on my back, legs up with him working both of us. With lots of deep kissing.

It's possible that someone replied to your post without reading it or thinks they can coerce you into changing your mind.

Looking back I had a problem with watching him kiss while I didn’t have a problem kissing. We were with a younger couple and the idea was I was going to be with a woman for the first time since we were married. Even though we were not big in kissing our new partners were and I had no problem kissing her as well as all the other things we did. When she then started to play with Mr. Cpl I must have showed my uncomfortable look. The kissing most likely didn’t last that long as mouth was very active way south of his mouth and he was giving her the same back. It didn’t bother me as much as the kissing.

We ended up talking about kissing after when alone. I think because we are not big kissers it came as a surprise how much kissing they were doing. We now both laugh about it. If couples want to kiss it’s fine, if they don’t we don’t initiate. I can state we don’t have a rule.

• Like 1

As my wife has said about what we do when playing - "It's like going to a restaurant, you don't order something you can get at home."

• Like 1

As my wife has said about what we do when playing - "It's like going to a restaurant, you don't order something you can get at home."

We go out for steak, spaghetti, tacos, hamburgers and many other things I make at home. The difference is it always different in a restaurant.

• Like 3

I watched him passionately kissing his partner last night and it was incredible. She was on top of him and grinding her pussy on him and kissing like a couple of high school kids. I came instantly when he released in her and kept kissing her slowly. Wouldn’t miss it for the world!

• Like 1

My parents taught me that if you are going to do something, you should always do it well. Now, I don’t think they were talking about swinger activity but I have tried to follow that rule through life. Ironically, similarly, when my husband and I first talked about swinging, and we read about various rules or boundaries, not kissing or no oral, etc. he said then, whether it’s swinging or you just decide to “fuck around”, do it well, make me proud, you don’t want guys saying she’s good looking but doesn’t put her heart into it in the bedroom. So certainly we have some boundaries but when you go to a job, take all your tools and skills with you.

We go out for steak, spaghetti, tacos, hamburgers and many other things I make at home. The difference is it always different in a restaurant.
My wife likes pussy. A lot. It's the one thing not on the menu at home, and something she always gets an order of when playing, if available. It's why us husbands end up with babysitting duties during midweek hookups.
  • Like 2

Kissing is one of the things my wife likes best. When she has had a really great time she most often will state … "and he was such a good kisser!"