Fla-swing99

Help.....To Hedo or Not To Hedo ?????

My wife and I are trying to plan a fun, sexy, adventurous trip for our anniversary next year. We both were thinking about going to Hedonism in Jamaica. We wanted to go somewhere we can enjoy a sexy free type of atmosphere and have the option of doing things only with each other or letting loose and getting wild enough to include others if the opportunity should present itself. We have heard conflicting stories about Hedo so we are hoping to get advice from others that may have recently visited Hedo themselves.

First, we hear there is a Hedo 1 and a Hedo 2. We have heard stories of one of them being a bit run down (mainly Hedo1) and the other being an absolute blast. We have heard the time of year you plan to go can have a huge impact on your time there as well depending on what events or groups will be there at that time.

We want to be able to openly and sexually interact with each other wherever and whenever the urge strikes, plus have the potential to watch others as well as be watched by others and of course the opportunity to involve others with us or maybe get invited to join others that are also there. Basically we are looking for a place that is a Lifestyle type of resort where we can be as mild or as wild as we want.

So, please, any and all advice from those of you that have been and can speak about your experience while there would greatly appreciated. Or, if anyone knows of another place suitable to what we are looking for, please don’t hesitate to mention it and what your experience was like while visiting there yourself. :?::?::?::?: Thanks so much everyone……...

• Like 1

We have been to Desires and to Hedo. Both can be fun. Desires is way more nice, the grounds, the facilities, the food, the drinks, the food but is more expensive. Desires is much smaller, so more of a personal touch. Desires is only couples, 80% to 90% the say are swingers, the others more just nudists. Although just couples, there is a lot wife on wife play and also opportunities for MFM as well lots of swapping and foursome, and moresomes. There is lots of play, lots of sex. Hedo is more party like, springbreak time year around, way more males then females, lots of singles. The rooms and grounds are not as nice as Desires. There is still play between couples but if your wife enjoys MFM or MMFM or GB, it’s definetly available at Hedo most any hour of any day.

We've been to Hedo twice... going back again this year. The first time we went we had NO experience... but friends we talked with suggested we go and experience it. We had been nudists for several years so if we didn't do anything we could just enjoy the nudity. We loved it... The first day a nice couple introduced themselves to us. We talked over lunch and sat with them on the beach. After dinner and the show we all went to the hot tub to spend some time... my wife got hot in there so went to the wading pool to cool off and he followed her. After a minute she was giving him a BJ, that lasted for a few minutes and then they walked over to the deck chairs and she sat on him. Remember we had NO previous experience. She loved it... and we spent the week with them and other friends we picked up each day.

It is a place where you can do what you want... everyone is friendly... and if you want to play alone or with others the opportunity is there.

The second year we went, we were the ones introducing ourselves to people we were interested in. Don't be a wall flower and just watch... say hi and strike up a conversation as you never know where it will end up. But it will always end courteously if you are polite... we talked with more couples who we didn't play with than those we did. The common denominator in all of them was how friendly open and honest they all were. We've stayed in touch with those we played with as well as several we didn't. We found that the hot tub when it opens after dinner around 10:30 is a great place to talk with others and find companions. No pressure from anyone... guess that being nude all week on the beach and talking at meals (dressed) makes it natural to do what comes naturally. There are all kinds of things to do... during the days, talk at meals and watching the show, and then what ever the activity you choose at night. It is fun. It isn't a 5 star hotel but it is very nice... We love it. And will go back every year.

The first year we saw a lot of sex out on the beach... but didn't see anything more than a BJ here or there the second year. So guess it just depends on the crowd as to what happens in public.

Not sure this helps... but hope it does.

It really depends on the group that is there at either resort.

For 2020 we are the Only, Only Couples Takeovers at Hedonism with 500+ attending.

We have a colored necklace system so people can find other couples with their same interests. You can see the new 2020 events at https://www.hedoplanner.com.

There is no HEDO 1. There used to be a HEDO 3 but closed. So there is only HEDO II.

We like it there. We have been 16 times.

We are not too choosy about the rooms as you only usually sleep there.

You have to go at least once. If you are friendly and not a complainer you will have fun

When to go is a hard choice. We go during Thanksgiving week. Don't have to use up two vacation days. People are generally older, like we are. The weather is good, and the rates are a little lower.

• Like 3

We really enjoyed Hedo - lots of public sex and invitations for groups and threesomes. I loved watching others and watching other females that were very open to playing with my husband in front of me. On our first day, we got to the pool late in the afternoon. We were standing at the swim up bar and I was blown away when a couple came up to us and she said she saw us come in and she really wanted to see my husbands cock hard and asked if she could play. She asked him to sit on the edge and proceeded to suck his cock until he was fully erect in front of everyone. I thought I was on a different planet - turned out to be an incredible six days.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

There is a small boutique resort in Ontario Canada called Sandy Bottoms (originally was called HedoNorth, modeled after HedoII) that is very much like Hedo. Clothing Optional, LS friendly, couples only. Attracts nudist and sexually minded couples from all over Canada and the US. Only open in the summer months, if your anniversary is mid-year. Full house is under 100 people, so very intimate. Many couples return year after year, and some multiple trips each summer.