longun45

Swingtowns experience

I lost Marty about 23 months ago and I am finally feeling like getting back out there, I don't think I want a relationship just yet, but I could be wrong. I recently signed up with swingtowns and Recently I got an email saying someone liked me and wanted to message. Now I don't really expect much form them and I am not the hottest property on the planet and I have been honest in what I am looking for and offering. I click on the link and find it either is private or does not exist.

When I pay money I do expect some honesty from the provider. Not false interest

• Like 1

In our area at least SwingTowns is pretty much a dead site! Very little local activity going on, but we do live in a Swinging dead zone so there is that.

As far as when you went to the profile that liked you and it wasn’t there it could be the person closed down access to it temporarily for some reason. I have no idea why people do this, but have seen it before. Maybe they are married and afraid of being caught. Not sure what the answer is.

I don’t really understand the message requests on the site either! If you want to talk message us. Don’t expect us to be the one to message you first. Maybe standard members on that site are not aloud to send messages again I don’t know, because we pay like we do on any site we use to get the full benefits.

If you are a single woman you should have very little problem finding others interested in meeting you! Finding the ones who interest you might be a bigger challenge though unless all you care about is pictures of cocks, because that is what will be sent to you by all the not so bright guys out there. Single women are the most chased after in this lifestyle by far.

Good luck on your search and stick to your wants out of this! You will find what you are looking for eventually.

• Like 1