Sawman

Frog Chair at Defunct New Horizons, Lynnwood, WA

This club featured a couple of frog chairs for players. I am looking for an image of such a piece or plans to build.

Interesting. I'm having a hard time vetting to the frog part after seeing the chair. Looks more like on her back stirrups?

Ah...a frog chair. Never knew what it was called. Brings up a funny memory from the Roof Top Hotel in Hollywood Beach Fla. My husband and I had got up super early and decided to try some of the sex furniture in their play room. I got in a similar chair (maybe higher) and my husband stood and fucked into me. Well, even at 6am some guy found us and stood there watching with his little soft dick just hanging there. I know it sounds awefull, but I felt sorry for him and put my hand out to hold it while I was getting fucked. I guess I was thinking he would get an erection. But, nope. I was just squeezing it and wooooooosh! He ejaculated in my hand. What a fecking mess....lol. And he just left. He walked out. No thank you, no nothing. He spermed my hand, left cum dripping on the floor, and left like he had just stolen something! hahahahaha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12162[/ATTACH]

This is the one. If only I had a better view of the construction. I would like to build something that is disguised during the week or can be assembled. Maybe there are "field expedients" that can be assembled from g-rated furniture.

This sort of furniture might also be described as a queening chair, but examples online do not support the legs.