2quirky806

gangbang questions

Hey guys, I wanted to know how many men have a fantasy of their wife getting gang banged, and why you want them to. Or if you have done this whether it was your wife or you just participated. Women, what do you like about gang bangs?

I have a fantasy of my wife getting gang banged and cream pied. It involves a lot of things we want to try. Like dp, dvp.

• Like 1

I don't, and never have had, that fantasy. I want my wife to do what she wants to do, when she wants to do it, to whomever she wants to.

Except for one time, she's never had more than two or three other men in one night. One time she did at least seven in a couple hour period, but that was a very special circumstance.

Me? I'd love to do eight girls right after another. But two is the max, one is the average . . .

• Like 2

Not a fantasy of mine or hers. There is more to swinging than men lining up to fuck her. If she wants to have sex with one or two or three men I am happy for her. I know she enjoys more than a fuck, she likes the play leading up to that.

• Like 2

If she was 100% into it, I'd be 110% into it.

She isn't. We're pretty content with our three-in-a-row as a record for now.

Mrs. Alura was never interested in a gang bang. Her record was three in a day, starting by saying "Goodbye" in Banff, Canada and "goodnight" in St. Joseph, Missouri and a "glad you're back" in the afternoon. It was more comical than erotic.

I’ve long had a gb fantasy, a very specific one. I don’t think my husband had one about me in a gb, but he has or had plenty of others to make up for it. One night we happened into a gb, it was quite nice but very different from my fantasies. The fantasy was in a public bar, on the bar, getting it from one guy after another, but individually, guys all watching lined up for their turn. When it happened, it was very late at night, outside but private, on a picnic table, 4 guys and my husband all giving me attention simultaneously. I still have the original fantasy.

It was actually my fantasy and I initiated it. Afterwards he disclosed that he always wanted it to happen but didn’t think i’d play along. It happened at one of our favorite clubs. After a lot of flirtation on the dance floor I invited. guy to join us in a room. The only open room was the swing room. They put me in the swing and the fun started. After a few minutes of them working on me together, I asked them to open the door. Quickly some guys and couples were outside the door watching. I motioned for. couple of the guys to come in for a closer view. I let them watch for a bit and then wanted more. Things accelerated quickly...

I never have had that on my list as most describe it. I get the vision of guys lining up and using my pussy to get off in. The closest I have come to something like that was on two Sunday football parties. I stayed in the bedroom and my husband's friends took a turn with me when they wanted or if they wanted. Some were too shy and some were loyal husbands. Recently, I had some feelings of wanting to feel dirty...used. My husband had arranged for our friend to come over, wake me up in the morning by opening my legs, sticking it in me and releasing his sperm. I just laid there after he pulled out and left and was very sensitive to how open my cunt was. How it was leaking his sex and how I felt vulnerable.

I wanted to do it again. I liked the dirty used feeling and I am prepared for it mentally. I have even been going to bed clean and wearing something sexy, just in case I get the surprise. I am looking forward to it and perhaps it is similar to a gang bang desire. I just want the men (two friends and my husband) to use me and release in me, and let me enjoy my fucked pussy and the cummy mess between my legs.

Hey guys, I wanted to know how many men have a fantasy of their wife getting gang banged, and why you want them to. Or if you have done this whether it was your wife or you just participated. Women, what do you like about gang bangs?

I have a fantasy of my wife getting gang banged and cream pied. It involves a lot of things we want to try. Like dp, dvp.

Long story cut very short.

He let one of his friends have sex with her. I guess he likes to watch also.

It was ok with her but I wasn't happy about it. It was supposed to be intimate.

The three of us got together and I watched her have sex with both of them. It was awesome! Now I have a gang bang fantasy. I want her to do more men in the same experience. I think it can happen. His friends. Friends of his friends. She is not sure she wants to do it. She is worried about letting herself go, getting totally into the experience, in front of me. I think the idea is interesting to her. I think she will try it.

I think she will be willing to let things flow and do or allow just about anything. She has never said there would be nothing she wouldn't allow.

• Like 1

Your woman has to want to do a gb willingly. It can’t just be the man’s fantasy.

• Like 2